• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

coogrfan

It was truly an awful game

GIF-incredulous-my-god-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-Steve-Buscemi-WTF-GIF.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Corch Mack and @Wooly loved the ball control.

After this house party may see how Cuban ball control works during the holiday season.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The Bahamas Bowl experience

this sounds amazing

-Brought beer right in to the stadium. The locals at the gate didn't even ask to check tickets. One of them took a sip of my beer.
-We walked all the way around the stadium, until we reached a fenced off area. A Royal Bahamas Defense Force guard said we should check behind the fence, because he doesn't know what's back there. Upon walking past the fence, we ended up in the Ohio locker room. No questions asked.
-People are constantly walking on the athletic track around the field and chugging beer. The security forces down there just keep laughing and high fiving everyone. One of the soldiers keeps hugging random fans.
-There's a native family in front of me literally braiding eachother's hair. They told me they have no clue about how football works. They just want to have a good time. One of them offered to braid my hair. My hair is 3 inches long.
-They were doing a T-Shirt toss, and one of the Bahamian families here straight up jumped three rows down onto a group of fans just to grab a shirt. They ended up getting two.
-A drunk fan just walked on to the sideline and high fived a player. He then high fived a Royal Bahamian Defense Force soldier when walking back. The soldier couldn't stop laughing.
-There's like 20 entrances to this stadium, and only like 10 of them are guarded. Literally anyone could walk in here.
-They have one working scoreboard, and instead of showing the clock, it's the ESPN feed so you can barely see the score and clock on the bottom right corner.
-Whoever's in charge of music can't decide the volume. He tried playing Believer and adjusted the volume up and down around 4 times before giving up. There hasn't been any music since.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

The Fart auf Darkness Bowl in a nutshell.
In need of a Bump of Chicken.
Disclaimer: it is Better than Ezra but is Less than Jake.
(And I don't even know Ezra and Jake. Or maybe I do. The former at least, from my weeb job.)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
NIU just called a fake punt (that failed) from their own 10 yard line a little over 10 minutes into the 1st quarter. Talk about desperate

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
NIU just called a fake punt (that failed) from their own 10 yard line a little over 10 minutes into the 1st quarter. Talk about desperate
Desperate despondent desperados from a Democratic state full of dizzying despondidos in need of defense to dislodge the disdain. #GiveEmTheD

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
"JEDD really locked in here, wants his guys to leave it out on the field"

Proceeds to fail to convert on 4th and 6th on the 50

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

If I didn’t have better things to do (like shooting smack into my dick) I’d fly down to Flo-Rida to see this insanity in action. The real story here is how this donk got this printed. Probably went to that same place that does them pics for the guy in DC with the dead fetuses and Cho.

Skeeter

Uber felon
If I didn’t have better things to do (like shooting smack into my dick) I’d fly down to Flo-Rida to see this insanity in action. The real story here is how this donk got this printed. Probably went to that same place that does them pics for the guy in DC with the dead fetuses and Cho.
KKKinkos

Lightningwar

Administrator
About 7 more hours and this nightmare of a season will officially be done. Not even sure who is starting for the Noles due to so many declaring early, sitting out for the combine, or didnt make grades.

Skeeter

Uber felon
About 7 more hours and this nightmare of a season will officially be done. Not even sure who is starting for the Noles due to so many declaring early, sitting out for the combine, or didnt make grades.
Why are they favored by 17. Feels like a sucker line.