• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

Hike

güero
wtf is the commuter?
When I see the commercial and the voice says “one of these passengers doesn’t belong here” as they scroll through the different passengers and then Mike Ehrmentrout shows up. Case closed, it’s Mike, thanks for the money.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That Roquan Smith play on 3rd down was absolutely incredible. Against any other linebacker in the country that's a first down and probably an easy 15 yards.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I bet this guy for alabama didn't collapse i bet #48 was throwin wild blows and caught him.
8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That Roquan Smith play on 3rd down was absolutely incredible. Against any other linebacker in the country that's a first down and probably an easy 15 yards.

He just flies around putting his hat on an offensive player's hat

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think you kick the FG here. Georgia has had one drive this half. You'll get the ball back, and you'll be able to win the game with a TD instead of just tie it. 4 yards is a long way to go, too.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pretty funny that fucker has been on the bench all year. He's so much better than hurts. I mean I know hurts has won but bammer actually has a passing offense. Fuck these teams and all their true freshmen dominating in that national shampship game. I mean fuck. It's just insane the talent they've amassed.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They should've went for it on 4th last drive. They had to know what would happen if they punted it to Bama with two minutes left

CJ_24

Pretty funny that fucker has been on the bench all year. He's so much better than hurts. I mean I know hurts has won but bammer actually has a passing offense. Fuck these teams and all their true freshmen dominating in that national shampship game. I mean fuck. It's just insane the talent they've amassed.

They are champions of life.