• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Big East Revival OD

Akecheta

USF on the rise!

What are we capped on for the coaching points, just 3, going zero and recruiting blind?

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
West Virginia upsets #9 Auburn in Atlanta 28-23. The Tigers were favored by nine but were down 12 with one minute left before a garbage time score made the game a five point victory for the Mountaineers.

Wendell Smallwood gained 49 yards on nine carrier prior to leaving the game with a torn labrum. He should be back within a few weeks, pending an MRI.

Skyler Howard completed 17 out of 28 passes for 253 yards. His one touchdown toss was a 67 yard bomb to Daikiel Shorts to end the first half.

The WVU multi-tight end attack works to perfection after a long summer of learning the playbook. Auburn couldn't stop the run or the pas.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ah, sorry dude. I assumed you had seen it and were just busy. I should've texted you.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I figured we'd do an advance a week. Everyone in here is pretty busy.

Thanks for staying on top of it, you're doing better than I am lol.

Akecheta

Yeah, I figured we'd do an advance a week. Everyone in here is pretty busy.

Thanks for staying on top of it, you're doing better than I am lol.
Once a week is great, I'm 100% disabled so I hang out at home a lot. Knowing the schedule just helps hahaha

Sundays at 10PM EST sounds like a great adv pace here

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ah, okay. I didn't know there was one in Pine Bluff. My dad worked at the one in LR when I lived there.

Akecheta

Nah not Pine Bluff, I live 10 mins from the Missouri border so I go to Poplar Bluff it's 60 miles or so. Memphis is also 60 miles. LR is 170 ish

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
PTSD from 3 tours in Iraq as a Infantry Marine

Damn, that sucks. Thank you for putting your boots on the ground. What do you do now? Work from home? VA benefits? Or all of the above? Just curious.

My uncle did three tours for the Army over there. I think he has an undiagnosed case. Some of the stories he's told me I would never repeat.

Akecheta

Damn, that sucks. Thank you for putting your boots on the ground. What do you do now? Work from home? VA benefits? Or all of the above? Just curious.

My uncle did three tours for the Army over there. I think he has an undiagnosed case. Some of the stories he's told me I would never repeat.
VA disability and I run a nonprofit group for Veterans with PTSD. We meet weekly, run a wives group that meets, and raise money to help local vets with recovery.

Next month I'm adding a Bible devotional to our meeting nights

PSUEagle

Yeah my bad as well: have had a very hectic few weeks myself.

From this point on I'll make sure I'm available for at least my user games: that's the main reason I joined.

Akecheta

Its all good guys, I'm not trying to be a Advance Nazi and the relaxed pace fits folks better than the Adv every 48 hours. I just don't want the OD to be forgotten or die. LOL