• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That website is worse than anything you could possibly think about the uniforms

Not sure why they chose to change the logo to something so similar, yet worse looking.

Pretty dumb.

I do think the matte helmets are pretty sweet doe.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The helmets are pretty good though I liked that black one they had a few years back over the new red one. I can't really imagine them wearing the red one with anything and it looking that great.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
The official unveiling is tomorrow but...
P_Nike_Illini6433_large.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Illinois' new unis look great. I thought they were going to focus more on the Fighting Illini aspect though, so I wish they had something like that on at least one jersey. (the basketball jerseys look phenomenal as well if anyone else has seen those)

Cuse's unis are decent enough aside from the grey ones. What's up with teams doing this? If you're going to do something like that, at least do black, then it might end up looking good (see Washington, Baylor, UCLA). Everyone's grey uniforms are so lame outside of Washington State's (school color anyway) and maybe WVU's.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
One thing I don't like, actually not that I don't like but don't understand, is if they gave us this alternate new logo(the "Victory Shield" you can see on the neck), why didn't they make an alternate helmet with it on it?

Would be cool for home openers.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The gold pants are fucking awful

Oh, and no stripe on the white helmet is :turrible:

This is like Arizona. They had very good uniforms and despite making minor changes, they made them worse.

Last edited:
The gold pants are fucking awful

Oh, and no stripe on the white helmet is :turrible:

This is like Arizona. They had very good uniforms and despite making minor changes, they made them worse.

I'm not perfectly satisfied with all the changes, but I don't really have a problem with most of them either.

Brick

"Frost" helmets AKA popcorn ceilings

BlhshNbCMAAozCG.png:large
Are you fucking kidding me? That's worse than the April Fool's joke.
  • NCAA approved new "popcorn" texture mimics the view of Husky student-athletes as they stare at the ceiling, enjoying the creaky rotating ceiling fan breeze, while lying on the twin bed in their dorm room after a long day of HARD WORK WORK on the gridiron. GRIT.

Last edited: