• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
f134fd74-831f-4652-adf1-7a883ce73062-_RS21940_copy.JPG

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The script helmet is one of my favorites in any color. Love that they went with Northwestern stripes again. The last set wasn't terrible except for the gray.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Except, for some reason, when they play each other. There have been a lot of stinkers in the Army-Navy game. Navy's helmet for the 2013 game, for example, was a big fucking WOOF.

I actually liked those helmets a lot.

The ones where they had airbrushed pictures of ships and each player had a different one? Yeah, that was....not great.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Ok hear me out... we just wear these at home like how LSU wears home whites. This the best combo and I don't think it's close. Also distinguishes us from other orange teams.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No

Also, where are the orange jerseys

ghows-IR-916316f9-e1d5-4b37-bbb9-f3482bcca635-fd37081a.jpeg

BERT probably vetoed them because he's a HARD NOSED LAND WHALE chud who thinks having three jerseys is too flashy

CJ_24

Ok hear me out... we just wear these at home like how LSU wears home whites. This the best combo and I don't think it's close. Also distinguishes us from other orange teams.

LSU theoretically wears the white unis at home because it's hot as shit in Louisiana. What reason does Illinois have?

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
My understanding is that because they are now the Titans, the Texans can't do that. The Titans have the history of the Oilers because it's the same franchise. I know the Titans are wearing Oilers throwback jerseys this year. Seems so dumb to me. But I don't think the Texans are allowed to. Otherwise, I think they would have been the Oilers from the beginning when the new franchise came to Houston.