• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
I don't give two sloppy donkey dicks about Oregon. Nebraska has their own traditions and they shouldn't be shitting all over them to emulate Nike's favorite stepdaughter. If we ever hire Scott Frost, I'd say "Welcome home, but fuck Oregon's uniforms"

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
It'd be nice for the NCAA to tell all of the manufacturers no once in a while. It needs to stop. Teams don't need all these alternates. Fuck the teenagers who make their decisions based on ZOMG UNIFARMS SWAG SWAG. Fuck that shit.

Uhhh ... no. Fuck the NCAA. As if they need more power, much less the ability to veto a team's goddamn uniform selection.

purple112

Go Berzerk
unnamed2.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Ugh. At the very least, the Coolest Helmet in All of Football should be sacred and not permitted to be tampered with.

Michigan's money grubbing AD has said that they will be no alternate jersey this season but since he never met a dollar he didn't like I'm taking it with a grain assault. The regents at Michigan slammed the door on him pretty hard by rejecting his proposal to have fireworks after the Miami (OH) and Penn State. One regent was quoted, "Fireworks are fine for the circus, the Fourth of July, or at Disney World. This is Michigan. The fireworks should be on the field not above it." There is a chance that Michigan could see its first crowd of below 100,000 since the 70s. Fans no longer want to pay premier price to watch a crappy team play medicore opponents.

Michigan's home schedule

Appy State
Miami (OH)
Utah
Minnesota
Penn State
Indiana
Maryland

Ticket prices for all games except Penn State start at $70. Penn State tickets start at $100. I have received a lot of emails and now phone calls from the athletic department selling tickets.

Snorky's Shame

Michigan's money grubbing AD has said that they will be no alternate jersey this season but since he never met a dollar he didn't like I'm taking it with a grain assault. The regents at Michigan slammed the door on him pretty hard by rejecting his proposal to have fireworks after the Miami (OH) and Penn State. One regent was quoted, "Fireworks are fine for the circus, the Fourth of July, or at Disney World. This is Michigan. The fireworks should be on the field not above it." There is a chance that Michigan could see its first crowd of below 100,000 since the 70s. Fans no longer want to pay premier price to watch a crappy team play medicore opponents.

Michigan's home schedule

Appy State
Miami (OH)
Utah
Minnesota
Penn State
Indiana
Maryland

Ticket prices for all games except Penn State start at $70. Penn State tickets start at $100. I have received a lot of emails and now phone calls from the athletic department selling tickets.

I work with a Michigan grad and he says it's the worst home schedule he's ever seen.

I just find it strange that Michigan has to go to both Columbus and East Lansing this year. Kind of like how Auburn goes to Tuscaloosa and Athens this year as well.

goblue96

I work with a Michigan grad and he says it's the worst home schedule he's ever seen.

I just find it strange that Michigan has to go to both Columbus and East Lansing this year. Kind of like how Auburn goes to Tuscaloosa and Athens this year as well.

I don't understand that either and one would think that the AD would bring in a quality non-conference opponent to balance the schedule but no. When Michigan plays tOSU and MSU on the road in 2016, the non-conference schedule is home against Hawaii, Central Florida, and Colorado and then in '18 it's Arkansas, SMU, and TBA. Not really a group of teams I'm willing to drop $70/ticket to go watch in person.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
They tryna secure a spot in that playoff

And will still fail. :laughing:

Seriously, that is a horrible home schedule, especially at $70 a pop. Is Notre Dame also on the schedule this year? Having all your marquee matchups on the road is a failure of epic proportions.

goblue96

And will still fail. :laughing:

Seriously, that is a horrible home schedule, especially at $70 a pop. Is Notre Dame also on the schedule this year? Having all your marquee matchups on the road is a failure of epic proportions.

Nope, the ND-UM game is canceled for the forseeable future.

The last ND-UM game for the foreseeable future is at ND this season. Yeah, ND, tOSU, and MSU all on the road, GJGE. :thumbsup:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
:laughing: Wow, that totally sucks. I haven't been to a USC game in a few seasons, but IIRC the tickets were nowhere near $70 per, and especially not for matchups like Hawaii, San Jose State, or Minnesota.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
What is the reason UM-ND series has been cancelled this time? Back in the day, it was the Big Ten (meaning mainly Michigan) that was pissed at getting beat up by the damn Papists and fucking up their record.

goblue96

ND is claiming scheduling issues due to its affiliation with the ACC, wanting to keep USC, Stanford and Navy on the schedule, plus the BS neutral site/home. That's nine out of 12 slots. Plenty of room to keep B1G teams on the schedule.

goblue96

ND wants to keep two Cali teams on the schedule so they are always making a trip out there to maintain a recruiting presence.