• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Eh - we've gone with the cardinal facemasks in the past. At least they left the Trojan logo alone. (Although tbh, I actually kind of liked the logo they used for one year in 1992):

gilstein21

i can deal with the shiny, but keep the gray face masks. i know they had the watered down blood facemasks before but they were horrible then too.

bruin

SC went with the gray face masks back in what 02? Had been red like throughout the 90's.

can't see SC going chromeo.

but Jimmy Kimme, er Sark did bring the chrome to UDUB so I dunno

bruin

just win baby

myles-jack.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Those look a lot like my Create-A-Team from back in the day. I like black, white and that shade of blue. I think it really stands out well.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I bet we wear those against UT. They're alright, don't care about them as long as we beat the shit out of Texas

Nevermind, I see that they're grey. I thought they were a shade of blue. Fuck that.

colb

I think the NCAA should change the standard for road uniforms from white to black. Would be so cool. Then at least it wouldn't be BFBS. What do you think BD?

fsuprime

FSU jersey's for sale look horrible, the sleeves are long as hell, makes it even more weird looking.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Sadly, there may come a day when SC succumbs to the pressure and adopts a god awful "modern" look. :vomit: Fucking 17 year olds and their shit ball taste.

I will likely sit in a dark room and have a good cry when that day comes.

The day will come sooner than you think. :( If Notre Dame and Penn State have caved to the pressure, USC cannot be far behind...

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ND is not only going with field turf but putting a logo in the middle of the field? Ghey.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I want Tom Hammond's botox-filled opinion before I decide anything else...