• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

BearDownUofA

Festizio
My opinions on the newly-unveiled uniforms.

FSU: Good, except for the non-school color stuff.
Miami: Good, except for the non-school color stuff.
Syracuse: :turrible:
Illinois: Good.
Washington: :turrible:
Arkansas: Good.

Am I missing anyone?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Syracuse uniforms are not good. They aren't as bad as I feared they'd be. The worst part is the most sensible of the set of uni's they have are the orange uniforms and they didn't even debut them. Whatever.

jdlikewhoa

I don't understand the rabbit ears under each arm of the Arkansas uniforms. Apparently y'all get it. To each his own I guess

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, this is the best Arkansas has looked since Matt Jones, even if they have Pumbaa from the Lion King on the collar.

New_Arkansas_Secondary_Logo_Pumbaa.jpg

coogrfan

Houston announced at an alumni event over the weekend that the school will honor the 25th anniversary of Andre Ware winning the Heisman by wearing 1989 throwbacks for our Nov 8 Homecoming game vs Tulane. No pics yet, but they should look something like this:

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
photo1.jpg

An OL for BYU posted this on Instagram, basically announcing for the school that there will be a white-out home game, a royal blue throwback game against an in-state rival, and a black-out game.

I like white-out games and think they look good in the crowds. I don't like the all-white uni's, though. I also don't like the all-royal uniform. I like it with white pants. But I like wearing royal against Utah State. So I'll allow it. I also love the black unis, so I'm on for that one. Makes up a bit for a less-than-stellar home season for my Cougars.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

:turrible:

I'm sure their black unis will look decent enough, but does everyone need to have one? And also, why not just make the helmet black? That looks awful.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Proof once again that teenagers are stupid. This was made because some recruit started talking about OMG UNIFORMZZ SWAG SWAG and the coaches stupidly listened. This shit needs to stop.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
What's everyone's Top 5 uniforms in college football? It can be any level and any particular combo (such as a team's away uniform).

Here's my Top 5:
Texas Away
1DiggsQuandre400_0.jpg

Penn State Home
1RobinsonAllen400_0.jpg

Alabama Away
al-11-12-allwhite-danielshirey-4-620x846.jpg

Auburn Home
aub-06-12-bluewhite-shannalockwood-3-620x753.jpg

Baylor Home (All Green)
bay-13-allgreen-1-620x601.jpg

coogrfan

*sigh*

This may or may not be real, but the mere fact that it doesn't seem beyond the realm of possibility says something truly sad about the current state of cfb uniforms.

purple112

Go Berzerk
Replace the Amish guy with block As and those would be complete.
Also, in no particular order,

Dobbs-era Navy
Holtz-era ND
Ponder/Manuel era FSU
BC
June Jones Hawaii

Last edited: