• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Scooby Wright won the Nagurski Trophy which should surprise no one. I won't be shocked if he sweeps the Bednarik, Lombardi and Butkus.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
@Mr. Tennessee @Southpaw

Iowa v. Tennessee in the Pussyslayer Taxslayer Bowl. I don't watch the ESSEESEE cuz it's too fast for my midwestern brain to comprehend. Is UT any good this year? Or are we going to have to rename it the Pillowfight Bowl?
Tennessee is below average. Their offensive line is absolutely abysmal. They have no inside running game at all. I think they have probably gained about 100 yards on the season inside the tackles. The defense is decent but it took a hit when Aj johnson allegedly misused his johnson and they wear down because the offense can't stay on the field. My guess is that Iowa will be about a 3 point favorite.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
And somehow the best defensive player in the nation, Pac-12 defensive player of the year and first team All-Pac-12 loses the Butkus Award... to another Pac-12 linebacker.

Wright had more sacks, tackles and TFLs than Kendricks. Way to drop the ball, Butkus voters.

fonzilla

Too bad Zona's offense didn't show up Saturday @BearDownUofA. The defense kept them in the game for a half and usually that's all you need against Oregon to get them to self destruct.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Too bad Zona's offense didn't show up Saturday @BearDownUofA. The defense kept them in the game for a half and usually that's all you need against Oregon to get them to self destruct.
This has nothing to do with the Oregon game. It's about Wright's overall resume vs. Kendricks' overall resume. Wright's is better.

Holy fucking shit, I didn't realize that Wright wasn't even a finalist for the Butkus. Are those people insane?

fonzilla

This has nothing to do with the Oregon game. It's about Wright's overall resume vs. Kendricks' overall resume. Wright's is better.

Holy fucking shit, I didn't realize that Wright wasn't even a finalist for the Butkus. Are those people insane?
Is he as good as Briggs?????

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Bevo is Home for the Holidays

Five-hours Commercial Free on Christmas Day with the Texas Mascot at his Ranch
BEVO will be home for Christmas. You can plan on him. He may not have snow or football to show, but Christmas he’ll be on LHN.

On Thursday, Dec. 25, Longhorn Network, ESPN’s 24-hour television channel devoted to the University of Texas, invites viewers to spend the holiday with the most famous Texas longhorn, BEVO. The special,BEVO Home for the Holidays, will provide the first-ever BEVO cam. From 7 a.m. to noon CT fans can watch the longhorn roam his natural habitat with friends and also enjoy a festive holiday music playlist.

“BEVO holds a special place in Texas fans’ hearts, so what better gift for our viewers than to have him join the family at home for the holidays” said Jill Husak, LHN’s director of marketing. “Beloved BEVO on his scenic ranch, combined with holiday music, will make the perfect television background when Texas fans gather on Christmas morning.”

LHN will be commercial free for five-hours, with the special presentation brought to viewers by BEVO Fan Club and Neighborhood Longhorns Program, partnering with the Austin Independent School District “to help little Longhorns Dream Big”.

Taishair

Recruiting went from great to hell in the span of an hour or so. Now everyone is losing their marbles because one recruit decommitted and another went to t.u.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so surreal.

Recruiting went from great to hell in the span of an hour or so. Now everyone is losing their marbles because one recruit decommitted and another went to t.u.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so surreal.

6_3210799.jpg

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Lassie, err "Reveille", laying on the stretcher is my favorite part. Although the orange tipped rifles is an amazing touch. That is high art.