• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bdub's broke

Bdub

Currently the fee's to host the game files draft site etc is $7 a month. I have been paying this for a few years now but would like to not have to anymore. Please donate to my PayPal account [email protected]

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Bdub I'm genuinely curious. I don't want you to have to handle this if you don't even want to play. I'm not trying to force you out, just wondering if you even want to play with us moving to the new version and having some other people interested.

Bdub

@Bdub I'm genuinely curious. I don't want you to have to handle this if you don't even want to play. I'm not trying to force you out, just wondering if you even want to play with us moving to the new version and having some other people interested.
I want to play. Just had a busy March and I didn't need to do much anyways.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I say Bdub starts the payments and you guys pay a whole year at a time, in 100 year chunks. So bdub pays $8,400 and then in 100 years Orlando or Travis pay.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
oh man one dude owns the servers? WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE? I learned my lesson doe, all hail BDUB.

I could prolly scrounge together another $10-20 in FUT coins that I've yet to sell off.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If we all pledge $10 to Bdub that'll cover it and reimburse him for the previous years. I'll paypal or Venmo or whatever the fuck the newest thing is over $10 now.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If we all pledge $10 to Bdub that'll cover it and reimburse him for the previous years. I'll paypal or Venmo or whatever the fuck the newest thing is over $10 now.

@Bdub let us know how to send you some cash and I'll send you $10 now.

Wolfman21

$10? Buncha bill gateses in this bitch apparently. Gonna have to get a refund on 17 just to pay for the server...ain't that a bitch

Bdub

No worries about paying for the past. Let's just worrying about taking care of the future.
Link to pay with paypal is paypal.me/Brandon788