• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
those are certainly all words

Mame YO

slings rocks
Who does Oregon get for a 1 year rental QB/OC combo @Brick

assuming no major player transfers, most of the impact players for da ducks are underclassmen. The receiver core, linebackers, DBs… even losing 3 starters at offensive line they still have the remaining 5 linemen that they rotated this year. You’ll won’t want to see the squad!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Still no idea who the OC will be either. Lots of question marks. The roster, if intact, could be better if they fill the QB/OC spots.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Jay Butterfield entering da portal rofl.

Oregon will either be getting a transfer, starting Thompson, or starting true freshman Dante Moore (5 STAR CROOT).

Brick

thornton too. OC hire a lot more important. lanning already has one CROOTIN ONLY bum at DC. hopefully he doesn't get any stupid ideas.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don’t even know who to look for as far as OCs. I don’t watch enough games that don’t involve Oregon lol. Would’ve been nice if they just threw a brick of cash at dilly to keep him but that was never realistic despite PK’s blank checks.

It would be nice if they stopped hiring least coasters who then use Oregon as a stepping stone lol. The progrum needs some continuity.

digs

sun of nothing
DILLY DILLY being a Phoenix guy and ASU alum makes me pretty happy. Would love to have a long term corch here instead of the endless 4-5 year carousel

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Is the Portal how the sim restarts our Dynasties for us

The Gators have about 30 kids either in the Portal or declaring for the draft