1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

Air Raid Offense

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Discussion' started by bruin228, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Smashmouth

Smashmouth Member

Team:
    Notre Dame
    Been labbing some more and I like how things are started to come together. It might be just the sliders I’m using but damn, THP makes a hell of a difference. Some throws are dead on and others are not even close and dead armed af.

Do you use this website’s set? I found some Heisman ones on OS with QBA at 5 but I haven’t actually played the CPU yet outside practice mode. Might get my ass beat lol

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. bruin228

bruin228 Madden Mobile Addict NCAA Moderator

Team:
    LEACH
    I use Jarrod21’s black set

Smashmouth likes this.
  3. Soonerfan09

Soonerfan09 Well-Known Member

I use JKitts Heisman slider at OS (I believe they are QB ACC at 5) and they are challenging, but passing is definitely possible. I have a 97 ovr SR QB with 93 THP and 92 THA and he is much less accurate than my SO 88 ovr QB with 87ish THP and 83 THA. If you have an inaccurate QB, don’t dismiss your other QBs just because of their ratings.

Smashmouth likes this.
  4. Smashmouth

Smashmouth Member

Team:
    Notre Dame
    I found them. I might switch and see how they feel

5. Smashmouth

Smashmouth Member

Team:
    Notre Dame
    Those are the ones I’m running right now. Kinda hate that someone with lesser ratings would be a better passer, but whatever. I was running a practice mode with Okie State figuring they’d give me good feel of how the offense is “supposed” to play, but the starting QB was garbage and I ended up swapping for the guy with higher THP and had better results. I think that may be the criteria I’ll need to consider going forward.

Soonerfan09 likes this.
  6. Soonerfan09

Soonerfan09 Well-Known Member

I’m not sure how much AWR or even your offensive style matters, but I could see it being a factor. I chalk the younger QB being better due to INTANGIBLES (@Travis7401). The slider play pretty well overall aside from users getting too many sacks. The CPU definitely isn’t an easy out. I’m in an online league though, so I’m not sure if that matters.

Smashmouth likes this.
  7. Smashmouth

Smashmouth Member

Team:
    Notre Dame
    Can’t beat INTANGIBLES

I’ve always been more run heavy so maybe I just sux on the sticks as a pass-first team :dunno:

Soonerfan09 likes this.