• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

30 for 30 Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone watch OJ Part I?

Pretty good stuff. The craziest to me was he basically raped Nicole on the first date. Just insane.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Watched it, and I'm totally sucked in now. Did a great job of giving the proper historical significance of OJ Simpson in the culture, something I never had a full grasp of

bruin

it's as good as advertised. had no idea his father was a faggot or he met nicole when she was only 18. heard they're showing this in some theaters so it will get nominated.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If I knew this was coming out, I don't know if I would have even bothered with American Crime Story at all.

Brick

this doc makes me sick to my stomach. i knew oj was PRESS CONFERENCE GOOD GUY CORCH, but not to this extent. the fact that hack sportswriters who fawn over athletes and corches character nowadays, grew up covering this type of exhibit A shit and still worship the GOOD GUYS who know how to speak to ESPN personalities like Kobe, boeheim, brandon Marshall, CORCH k, tressel, pitino, etc makes me sick.

this freckled cop oj worshipper on the show STILL doesn't appear to get it. I bet if he was a woman he'd be the type to Wed oj in prison.

this is very well done though. I'll watch it all.

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Al Cowlings...spent pretty much his whole life riding this guy's dick. Actually kind of impressive.

Brick

Yeah, he stole the show in that episode. I really want to dislike him because of the JUST WIN BABBY approach even though OJ was obviously guilty and the house thing was so blatantly dishonest, but can't.

bruin

just finished part 3.

that South Central resident that went to all the hearings because "JOhnny" told me to go when really he was just yelling out to the Watts residents to support them. Lawd.

that actor that played Darden on the FX show nailed him to the T! give him the Emmy tomorrow.

Marcus Allen a real one. Went into the HOF as a Chief, btw.

The chase was really the shit that started reality TV. On a friday night of all nights and they put the NBA finals on the small screen and the chase on the big one. Imagine that happening today.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

How many Kato jokes have been written

I think the number approaches on priest molestation jokes

The adepts just rewrite em for Sandusky

Archetypes how do they work

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Homer at the Bat was the high point of Darryl's career.

1112023.jpg

goblue96

Daly, who should be applauded for not really holding back much, shares he used to like playing all seven blackjack hands against the dealer and has lost $50 million plus gambling over the years.

:scared:

That's pure zero fucks mode.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
:scared:

That's pure zero fucks mode.

My favorite John Daly story is the one where he refused to go to the gym because he couldn't smoke or chug Diet Coke nonstop and work out. He also told one of my friends at some signing thing he'd was about to rip the Lap-Band out himself since it got in the way of him eating ribs and chugging Diet Coke.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Phi Slamma Jamma 30 for 30 was great. I'm probably one of the few guys on this site who actually saw them play.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Just watched Phi Slama Jama. Really good, interesting to learn about the other side of that 83 title.

Still haven't seen Survive and Advance all the way through. It's been too painful growing up as a millennial Pack fan, knowing I'll never ever experience that joy.

goblue96

Catholics vs. Convicts had so much potential that went unfulfilled.

It felt like the filmmaker made it to give his college buddy a day in the sun.

35/80 actual
80/80 potential