• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

3* Xbox dynasty

LEGEND

I decided to go ahead and create a thread so we stop derailing the pro style thread.

If anyone interested we have spaces available. We advance daily... So if you're not commited to daily play, this may not be the dyn for you!

I got two more guys but one has a baby do any second and the other is coaching.

jonsapp7487

Sorry brother I got tied up at training with the army I will be home by 6 tomorrow if you need to auto pilot me it's cool man . I sent you a message on xbox and put my number in pm

fonzilla

@fonzilla what time can you play this evening? I'll be home by 4:30 est.
I am going to retire @LEGEND. I am moving back in my house and I no longer have a 360. I have a PS4 and thats it. I apologize but I am going through some trying times right now. Thanks for the invite in your league.

LEGEND

I am going to retire @LEGEND. I am moving back in my house and I no longer have a 360. I have a PS4 and thats it. I apologize but I am going through some trying times right now. Thanks for the invite in your league.

Ok, no worries!

I hope everything works out for you! I know 1st hand about trying times.

jonsapp7487

Legend I tried to send the wasu guy a friend request and it says his friends list is full. My cell is 904 610 7762 thanks again

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Going to spin this back up. Anyone that wants to play non-5 QBA horseshit sliders can get an invite. I'm working on the sliders now.

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
Going to spin this back up. Anyone that wants to play non-5 QBA horseshit sliders can get an invite. I'm working on the sliders now.

How's this OD going to differ from the other ones? I'm game to play in it once you get it going

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
My only real complaint with the alignment is the Texas/OU split & the Michigan/OSU split.

Yea I was unhappy with a few rivalry break ups, but it would be cool if there was a way to assign new rivals to schools or even better create them by scheduling over several seasons. Include that in the game you make haha