• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#3 Oregon vs. #7 Michigan State - FOX, 6:30 EST

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are there really concessions guys dressed in Dr pepper gear? Anywhere, ever?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rob stone? We getting the Fox soccer crew at half time?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jimmy Graham showing off his signature goalpost dunk celebration that he invented in that deodorant commercial

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
psycho.gif

Sparty out here

Brick

Cook has made maybe two mistakes. Dude plays this well in second half and they will win.

Brick

Mariota v Cook in second half. difference so far is Michigan state showing balance although Oregon run d has been good. Oregon abandoned run game early.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan State had 15 first downs and 300 yards of offense in the first half? Damn.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I know why @Brick wants to get that directv now, dedicated fantasy football discussion channel

Brick

Msu running game actually letting them down. Only so many 3rd and 10+ you can ask cook to convert

Brick

Lol. I was ready to take my ball and go home after the msu fg. Thanks hard nosed Michigan state run game.

Brick

I think msu is making a mistake running so much with spreadish formations. Banking on cook hard. He has been great but now that Oregon has a pass rush and is stuffing the run he has to be perfect.

Interested to see what they do on offense in the 4q

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This game is over. About to go to Netflix and trailer park boys. Tried to watch that Ohio state game and almost Rutgers miked myself

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
MSU doesn't put points on the board here and they're done. That last offensive drive killed them. 3 and out after a 14-0 run. Putting a gassed D on the field against Oregon is going to get you killed.

Brick

Can't believe how quickly this turned. I was in the car dropping off gf and got sad down 10 and drove through Wendy's for a kella cancer chicken sammich and a paunch burger sized coke for relief. Listening to dire home radio broadcast with emo homers crying

Back to tv and 3 straight tds .

Emobrick prefers this swing of emotion over a blowout.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Single back and I for running actually working, who would have thought

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just as I say that Langford loses 4 trying to go wide, lol