• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#21 Fightin Kenny Hills @ #9 SCar - SEC Network

mcnoles

spurrier.0.gif

wut.0.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Jesse Palmer is unbearable

This was the Raid I know and love, doe. Will fap to TAMU this year

Brick

David Pollack is like a clone experiment of herbstreit gone horribly wrong. He is not intelligent and I feel bad because he seems nice.

This was the Raid I know and love, doe. Will fap to TAMU this year
let's just pump the breaks a little bit until they at least face a defense with a pulse. there are a lot of teams that would have put up big numbers vs the hot garbage we rolled out onto the field and called a defense tonight.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
let's just pump the breaks a little bit until they at least face a defense with a pulse. there are a lot of teams that would have put up big numbers vs the hot garbage we rolled out onto the field and called a defense tonight.

I'm just tom bout the fact that they threw the ball 60 times

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Talking heads overreacting to a horribly overrated SEC team getting beat. Must be football season. Can't wait to hear which of Clemson and UGA is finally having "the year" on Saturday.

Wooly

Talking heads overreacting to a horribly overrated SEC team getting beat. Must be football season. Can't wait to hear which of Clemson and UGA is finally having "the year" on Saturday.

:laughing: I am old enough to remember teams like this being picked to have "the year" for more than two decades now. It's like CFB fans have no collective memory (except Bama and ND fans). Same shit, different year.

As for A&M, they do seem to have something going now. With their coach, style, location, and new conference, A&M may be a force for years to come. I wonder how those old A&M fans are handling the cognitive dissonance of their program winning again but doing it with a black head coach.