• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2094 - Another Season Begins

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think we'll finish out this season & that's a wrap. Not being able to set up the draft has sealed our fate.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
What’s the problem with the draft?

I can't generate the league csv file to update statsplus- it just times out in OOTP without generating a file or giving an error notice. While I can generate the draft csv, the site gives me an error saying I have to update the league csv first before I can upload it. There must be players in the pool who aren't part of the current (old) file.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can't generate the league csv file to update statsplus- it just times out in OOTP without generating a file or giving an error notice. While I can generate the draft csv, the site gives me an error saying I have to update the league csv first before I can upload it. There must be players in the pool who aren't part of the current (old) file.
You need to generate that whole package of csv? I can give it a shot. I haven’t used statsplus though so you might have to walk me through that. Or just give me the signal if you want it to end.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You need to generate that whole package of csv? I can give it a shot. I haven’t used statsplus though so you might have to walk me through that. Or just give me the signal if you want it to end.

I'm done at the end of this season no matter what. If @doh wants to keep it going we can give it a try, though.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
The draft is pretty much shit anyway. Do it in game this year instead of StatsPlus? Seems a reasonable short term solution. A long term one may not be required anyway if the league goes away.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm going to carry the torch. Been in this league 8 years. My turn to save us.

Only question will be-- new league or keep same?

It sounds like this file has gone through so many version of OOTP that it might be screwed.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

It sounds like this file has gone through so many version of OOTP that it might be screwed.

That's my biggest worry if we move forward.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

This league file has some serious problems so it's probably time to just wipe the slate and start over if we even have enough owners to justify doing so.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Count me as masochistic enough to be up for whatever anyone wants to set up including continuing this one.

If I was calculating the easiest thing to do would be to just start the WBL again, and people can play either with existing or new franchises.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Maybe his d-t-d knee problem will slow Kiyomizu down. Hitting .562? Wicked.
I think just effects his running from what I saw in the game.

We should probably run 1-2 more years before transferring. I think we'd start anew with OOTP23 and we normally wait until it goes on sale. But it's really up to @Karl Hungus. He's the one running he show. I'm on deck and ready to take over when need be.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I agree that we should start over with 23. Maybe that gets some of the old heads interested in playing again, who knows.

Round 2 starts at 8:30 central

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I agree that we should start over with 23. Maybe that gets some of the old heads interested in playing again, who knows.

Round 2 starts at 8:30 central

Keys to an Amsterdam series win over Seoul:

Offense gets out to early lead
Starting pitching does just enough to hand the game over to the top-ranked bullpen

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just call it a day after this season and let’s all leave this shithole dying vine to the former Branch Covidians turned Foreign Policy Experts.