• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2094 - Another Season Begins

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Says you. Broken record. You head for the sunset, I'll stay here if there is a continuing league.

Clearly you aren't catching onto the schtick. Just exported and ready for another season of WINNING OFF THE FIELD with the WBL level product and on the field with the minors. What do we need to do to unfuck this league file?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Clearly you aren't catching onto the schtick. Just exported and ready for another season of WINNING OFF THE FIELD with the WBL level product and on the field with the minors. What do we need to do to unfuck this league file?

I'll get the upload/download settings to @doh and we'll see what happens. First thing we need to find out is if he can export the league CSV. If he can't, that means it's the file (and not my game) that's fucked and we should wait for 23.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'll get the upload/download settings to @doh and we'll see what happens. First thing we need to find out is if he can export the league CSV. If he can't, that means it's the file (and not my game) that's fucked and we should wait for 23.

You're using WindBLOWS, right? I think there's an issue with the M$ version where it never clears out the old files and causing indexing issues. At least that's what I saw happen the one time I set up 22 on a M$ WIN10 VM instance before I killed it.

Yeah, @TonyGin&Juice actually signed his own picks, unlike most of you bums.

All of these damn player haters not even doing the bare minimum. Shame shame shame.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Explain scouts to me again. My guy retired. It doesn't matter who I sign because commish will bump them up to equal with all others or did I make that up?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Explain scouts to me again. My guy retired. It doesn't matter who I sign because commish will bump them up to equal with all others or did I make that up?

Right. That way you could make a favorite player into a scout even if he was bad at it or wasn't even a scout.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Really it goes back to the KOMMUNISM we tried to implement to give everyone equal opportunity.

IIRC in our original league @ZackMills SPRINGFIELD ISOTOPES had like a Yankees budget and it wasn't fair to small ballers like the RICHMOND RAILROADERS