• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2094 - Another Season Begins

Skeeter

Uber felon
Another question. I get a ton of emails that are blank or just have a red exclamation mark or link to a player who may or may not be on my team. I assume there is a significance but I don't know what.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The e-mails that really matter are the team option decisions.

In the off-season we get a ton of e-mails that don't really matter.

doh

doh Kurkjan HOF Report:

I don't think my ballot took because I voted for a guy who ended up at 0%. Looks like we had 5 voters.

Juan Franco (100% @hayvis): 2x MVP, 10x Silver Slugger, 9x Gold Wizard, one of the 1B GOATs. Glad to see he got in first ballot.

Velasquez had been close, got in on fourth try. Basil gets in as a CL. Viera in on first ballot at 80%. He was borderline to me.

I voted for Calhau.. he's a weird case. Was a pro FA who won 3 Cy's but didn't have a long career. Joined the league at 29.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
doh Kurkjan HOF Report:

I don't think my ballot took because I voted for a guy who ended up at 0%. Looks like we had 5 voters.

Juan Franco (100% @hayvis): 2x MVP, 10x Silver Slugger, 9x Gold Wizard, one of the 1B GOATs. Glad to see he got in first ballot.

Velasquez had been close, got in on fourth try. Basil gets in as a CL. Viera in on first ballot at 80%. He was borderline to me.

I voted for Calhau.. he's a weird case. Was a pro FA who won 3 Cy's but didn't have a long career. Joined the league at 29.

Had I known Calhau started at 29 I might have given him more thought.

doh

Nice to see @john_buffalo throw some money around.

I'm ready to light tens of millions on fire. Which players will I overpay?

Also that 7 position dude is juicy. How much is he going to get? Looks like @Orlando-type to blow his money on.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Accidentally put a guy on the 60 day dl instead of the 10 day dl. Couldn't figure out how to fix that.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Nice to see @john_buffalo throw some money around.

I'm ready to light tens of millions on fire. Which players will I overpay?

Also that 7 position dude is juicy. How much is he going to get? Looks like @Orlando-type to blow his money on.
How do you see they have multiple positions without manually clicking through each position group on the free agent page.

doh

How do you see they have multiple positions without manually clicking through each position group on the free agent page.
Change your view to "Position Ratings" on the top left above the players names. You can see which guys have ratings at multiple positions.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Love spending money.

I only see a guy with six positions. Nice. And he can't play first base? Everyone can play first base. Even I could (back in the day).

john_buffalo

Accidentally put a guy on the 60 day dl instead of the 10 day dl. Couldn't figure out how to fix that.
Delete the file check thingie in settings (I forget the file name without looking) and then re-download.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Can you ever get a ridiculously overpriced free agent to take a much smaller salary? Like is it even possible or will they just sit out instead?

john_buffalo

Can you ever get a ridiculously overpriced free agent to take a much smaller salary? Like is it even possible or will they just sit out instead?
If no one offers, they'll reduce their demand as spring training approaches and maybe will sign a one-year deal if not multi-year. It's a crap shoot.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'm good. Had to uninstall the entire game, sacrifice a goat, and talk nice to gattis on Twitter but it finally worked.

jdlikewhoa

giphy.gif

Reactions: doh

john_buffalo

Looking for GMs in a promotion/relegation league. 140 game schedule. Great commissioner. League is advertised here. If interested, let me know or contact the commissioner via the ootp page. Tell me too and I'll put in the good word.

jdlikewhoa

Hate to do this to y'all. Do we have a league file. I had to do a fresh install on a new HD. Logo file too while we're at it!