• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2092 WBL Arguments Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@john_buffalo has me exporting on the reg again and even has me starting to look at my minor league system. Put on the crootinshoes and bring on some more new blood!

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
It's an optional patch anyway. Only relates to a rare issue that caused helmets and caps to become transparent during 3d play on Mac or Linux.
"This hotfix fixes that issue. If you haven't run into the problem and are on 22.8.69, installing the hotfix is not necessary. "

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It's an optional patch anyway. Only relates to a rare issue that caused helmets and caps to become transparent during 3d play on Mac or Linux.
"This hotfix fixes that issue. If you haven't run into the problem and are on 22.8.69, installing the hotfix is not necessary. "

I end up installing them all because some of the owners are on Steam which patches automatically.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm completely slammed at work right now. Put me on Otto for a bit and I'll see if I can come back after busy season.

When it gets this busy I either don't game or get really picky about what helps me unwind. Sorry, right now that's building a space dynasty.

jdlikewhoa

I'm completely slammed at work right now. Put me on Otto for a bit and I'll see if I can come back after busy season.

When it gets this busy I either don't game or get really picky about what helps me unwind. Sorry, right now that's building a space dynasty.

Send 30 less texts in our Tony group text and redirect those 5 minutes a day.

Reactions: doh

Wolfman21

Sorry, been really busy lately after getting a promotion and been spending my free time traveling and doing stuff with the kiddo. Have never gotten 22 and don't know if i will. Otto can takeover until i get back around to it if i can.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Mr. Radpants - If I'm not quitting then nobody should be. Use me as a benchmark. No pleasure, no chance of winning. No friends. STILL PLAYING! It's an insult to me to to me switch things to Otto.

Last edited:
Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi

Need a guest manager for a half season? @Mr. Radpants

THANK YOU for running my team that one playoffs so let me repay you.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm going to be kayaking in Missouri until next Monday. No sims unless someone else with O power wants to run it.