• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OK, I'm here to take over Buffalo.
So needing info on how to get file, etc.
Nice to meet you all.

John

Nice to meet you, what are your thought on COVID and vaccination? How do you feel about closers in the hall of GOATS? What if the closer was the all time saves leader when he retired?

That Buffalo Murrican logo has a lot of history around these parts and we need to see if you are worthy!

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Nice to meet you, what are your thought on COVID and vaccination? How do you feel about closers in the hall of GOATS? What if the closer was the all time saves leader when he retired?
That Buffalo Murrican logo has a lot of history around these parts and we need to see if you are worthy!
Covid sucks. Vaccination should be mandatory.
Closers can be in the Hall - case in point: Mariano Rivera. Trevor Hoffman probably belongs too. But saves aren't everything. Rollie Fingers is HOF worthy.
If I'm not worthy, tell me now and I'll whimper off into the ether.

Btw, any relation to Barclay Tagg? I'm a horse racing fanatic too.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You seem like an upgrade to me!

Douglass Tagg is my favorite fictional baseball player, a WBL legend with a batting average of .220, he’d swing away while holding the bat from the wrong end. Career leader in Talismanic WAR, which is something I made up. In my extended fan fiction universe, Douglass Tagg is secretly Mr. Manager’s son!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Closers can be in the Hall - case in point: Mariano Rivera. Trevor Hoffman probably belongs too. But saves aren't everything. Rollie Fingers is HOF worthy.

Do you happen to live in GUNtucky by chance?

You seem good to me boss. Just know 99% of the posts on this board (and all boards on this site) are not to be taken seriously and you'll be aight.

TonyGin&Juice

ULMC.gif

ATTN: If you need the WBL 22 Folder please visit the link below that @fignuts shared with us last month. Just downloaded this file again since my other folder gave me an error and this one works perfectly. Just drop this into your "saved_games" folder under OOTP22 and restart and you should be good to go babby.

WBL Folder

ULMC.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

I'm in this league which tells you all you need to know about how worthy you have to be.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Douglass Tagg is my favorite fictional baseball player, a WBL legend with a batting average of .220, he’d swing away while holding the bat from the wrong end. Career leader in Talismanic WAR, which is something I made up. In my extended fan fiction universe, Douglass Tagg is secretly Mr. Manager’s son!

This sounds like an actor portrayal script for a schizophrenia drug commercial

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Best guy to ever rock that avatar!

TonyGin&Juice

Traded pick thread looks like html gobbledigook to me. Am I missing something?

No, the idiot that used to run Miami was in charge of that for a while and screwed something up. Same dipshit is a Linux Stan so that might have something to do with it. Said dipshit now runs the Kansas City Katz into the ground. Said dipshit is me.

@GuyIncognito get in here and take one of these last two teams please.
He too busy waiting on his Uber Eats.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He'll be back on the 8th, so it should resume then, but hopefully we can find another owner or 2

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Since we aren't simming for a bit, I'm expanding the fan-fiction universe into D&D.... Here we have North Dakota LEGENDS Douglass Tagg, Lawrence Hicks, Gabriel(a) Castillo, and Tamham RUFF Ridha!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Day 10 - D&D WBL fan-fiction blog.

Lawrence Hicks was the all time great NDR pitcher, so I gave him a lot of ranged wizard attacks. One of the attacks that I like best so far can target up to 4 opponents with projectiles that can't miss! This is perfect for dealing with a swarm of Goblins

Gabriel(a) Castillo is an elven ranger focused on ranged attack with a long bow, playing into the pitching metaphor again. Precision long distance strikes against our enemies to SAVE the day

Tamham Ridha is a tank with a ton of POWER with a 2 handed axe, but misses a lot (NDR STRIKEOUT LEADER!) When he does connect it's a dinger!

Douglass Tagg is obviously a cleric who is focused on making everyone around him better! He has a bat for a weapon, but he almost always misses and even when he does connect it's limp wristed. He makes everyone around him happy, healthy, and successful, a true team player!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - End of last season, I didn't resign my minor leaguers (I thought I did, export mustn't have taken in the midst of my problems), so I have two very bare bones teams which are going to be an absolute headache to sign everyone I need. Do you have any ideas of a shortcut?