• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Someone @ me when we get to FA discounts. My owner took money away from my budget and the old ass IFA OF I bought last FA took all my money.
This is why Corch Otto is running the show for the next three years for me, to me. No money, a penny pincher owner, lack of actual GMs, and everyone that is active is shook with the China Virus Cuckery. At this point I’d take shithead @Wooly rejoining and cheating over this barely on life support nonsense.

Fuck it. Someone hit me up when this league isn’t dead and I’ll cruise THREE RINGS in to a port to export again. In the meantime I’ll be getting sunburned and drinking Barrett’s ginger beer while the Mahi troll me out herrrrre in the Atlantic.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Can someone post up the OOTP 22 file. I've tried the 21 convert on both computers and I'm getting an error when I try to download the latest version of the sim.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can someone post up the OOTP 22 file. I've tried the 21 convert on both computers and I'm getting an error when I try to download the latest version of the sim.

You made sure to download the latest patch for 22? That ws what did for me.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
We're coming back probably next week... I am trying to CROOT right now on the OOTP forums.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@doh is PMing me to PM you for some reason. I don’t know why he didn’t just PM you??

Anyway, @doh has recruited the next member of this dead football forum with his CROOTIN SHOES. No one can register without your approval apparently.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lmao, kella can finally kill OOTP by simply ignoring new members!

It’s not like it matters since nobody has even posted a league file yet…

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@kella please allow new members to sign up. I’m trying to build your user base so you can sell us off to OS again when the new NCAA comes out

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
JYD is joining the league? GRAB! THEM! CAKES!

Junkyard-Dog.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
"
Page says "Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email [email protected] and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password."

I have emailed that address and requested an account. When I get one, I will post in the 2091 thread.

Thanks."

Is what I got yesterday and today still not allowed in.

Lmbo let our WORLD LEADER in please @kella