• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2091 Draft Thread

jdlikewhoa

I looked at Wijngaard too. His potentials are trending upwards. Norio's control looks like it could crater, but I guess it's worth the risk.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
we did away with IFA so we could have drafts like this?

fuckin A, lol

No, although we killed feeders to try to get better drafts. IFAs were killed so that the top 4 teams didn't get the best prospects every other year.

Ultimately, none of this matters.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
If no one drafts the missing guys, will they just go back to school and be in next year's pool?

I could also do the first round manually in-game and then just auto-complete the draft afterwards.

Soonerfan09

If no one drafts the missing guys, will they just go back to school and be in next year's pool?

I could also do the first round manually in-game and then just auto-complete the draft afterwards.
That would be the expectation and hope.

I would also be in favor of your solution. I think it would be better than simming the draft if we are able to do that.

jdlikewhoa

Do Wijngard or Tuiters show up in your draft pool on the website? They're first-round talents who are part of that None,None contingent. I can't tell who the others are- maybe they're bums, but maybe they're good. Who knows.

Wijngard showed up for me on the site. No Tuiters though.