• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Signing guys to some moronic extensions is going to start hurting me. First time I won't have UNLIMITED cash going into an off-season.

If people in JV wake up and start exporting, I might even miss the playoffs.
OF COURSE it's the one year that FA is off the hook.

Fluff it all.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Gustavo didn't opt out?

Uh oh. 3/$225m left on that deal still..... LAWD.

part of me still wishes I had been able to make a trade for that guy work out. Sadly we gonna be broke until 2095 with all these studz I’m overpaying for the next four seasons.

TonyGin&Juice

@Karl Hungus - My computer seems to have wiped my save game. Can't remember what to do in this situation.

Were you exporting when this happened? Have you upgraded ur Mac recently? If the answer is yes to both I had this happen and had to download the league files again. If you’ll quit being a bitch maid I can SHOW YOU THE WAY to fix it today babby.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Were you exporting when this happened? Have you upgraded ur Mac recently? If the answer is yes to both I had this happen and had to download the league files again. If you’ll quit being a bitch maid I can SHOW YOU THE WAY to fix it today babby.

Tony..... I'm not a bitch maid. I would love ur help. I wasn't exporting, just downloaded the most recent file. It often crashes, but this (for the first time) wiped my save. I've had this mac for over a year and not updated, and it's been fine. I'm sure the same applies though and I need to download the files. HELP ME.

TonyGin&Juice

Tony..... I'm not a bitch maid. I would love ur help. I wasn't exporting, just downloaded the most recent file. It often crashes, but this (for the first time) wiped my save. I've had this mac for over a year and not updated, and it's been fine. I'm sure the same applies though and I need to download the files. HELP ME.
I’ll see if I can put find enough firing brain cells to send u the lanks.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Lol, I have four guys in my IC. Total.
I've got 5 and all of them are absolute garbage.

Can someone bump the Gr8 IFA debate where I and others predicted exactly what would happen? You'd lose a fun part of the game, there'd be a talent drain, FA would turn into the best teams getting the best players AND it wouldn't make any difference.

THANK YOU WHOEVER RUINED IFA

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I have to say, I prefer it like this. IFA was no fun for me, even though I worked out how to sign some good players.

I honestly don't care though, so would be happy to bring it back. I mean, there's nothing to say we can't make our own rules up for it, and maybe create a draft lottery for IFA and treat it like an international draft.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I have to say, I prefer it like this. IFA was no fun for me, even though I worked out how to sign some good players.

I honestly don't care though, so would be happy to bring it back. I mean, there's nothing to say we can't make our own rules up for it, and maybe create a draft lottery for IFA and treat it like an international draft.

I'm not sure those are even options.

TonyGin&Juice

How can I get my new logos to show up in game? They show up on the site but not in game. The Meepster wants to see her team with the logo.