• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hurry up and get us to the losing zone before I kill ma’self having to listen to this bad acoustic cover of the Buzzcock’s “Ever fallen in love” at the Charlotte IKEA.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Can't even get a god damn run against Barrera.

Hopefully Paddock wasn't in attendance for that one in Vegas.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday

He carried the Tuts last year! Aziz turns into the pumpkin at the ball come the paloffs.

TonyGin&Juice

If those INDY PIG DEVS really wanted to make the $CURRENT_YEAR sim truly insane they’d rope that TRUE PATRIOT into a storyline this playoff to make things truly interesting.

@Karl Hungus can we get a sim here? Trying to see what happens with these bums before I head down to Morton’s in UPTOWN CLT for dranks and stanks.

TonyGin&Juice

SAD I won’t get to face the bum ignoring me like a bitch maid. Even SADDER I’ll have to face the team that swept us like trash last time we met up in the WORLD SERIOUS. These bums better be ready to roll tomorrow. Anything less than a competitive series is going to be unfuckinacceptable.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Argghggghhjjjj

Great series Karl, I was hoping Short circuit would give me the go ahead run in the 9th, but no luck. Good luck in the ship

I looked it up in the game log, he hit the shit out of that ball. Between Bainton & Guerrerro it felt like we were on the ropes the whole game.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
SAD I won’t get to face the bum ignoring me like a bitch maid. Even SADDER I’ll have to face the team that swept us like trash last time we met up in the WORLD SERIOUS. These bums better be ready to roll tomorrow. Anything less than a competitive series is going to be unfuckinacceptable.

I have to admit that would have been a great storyline.

It will be tomorrow evening before I can get games 1&2 up.

TonyGin&Juice

I have to admit that would have been a great storyline.

It will be tomorrow evening before I can get games 1&2 up.

Fuck that bum. He should take $5 and head down to Cici’s Pizza and order the bitch maid special.

Dehumanizing your enemies is a scary thing.

Ignoring one of the ten people who post on this dead vine with any regularity seems like a waste of time but who gives a fuck.

TonyGin&Juice

Can someone, anyone, post the WBL folder on dropbox for me or send me the last link we used. In the midst of exporting ma'CHOMPIONSHIP CHANGES ma'OOTP21 crashed and don't want to use any of the backups I have. Very SAD!