• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I moved Peppers up to AA and he promptly broke his foot after like 35 ab's. He might still end up in the WBL next year as a 19 year-old.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
2087 1st tears elbow ligament

giphy.gif

Soonerfan09

Had a good week on the field sweeping Seoul and taking 2/3 from Berlin.

Off the field, Sosa also gets hurt during his rehab assignment. :angry:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tansel and Hardy with 3+ week DTD injuries......how handle do i

Almost gave Tansel one of my patented absurd contract extensions but I had a feeling he'd go down at just the wrong time like he had in the past. By the way, when we gonna have a WBL North Cackalaka get together comrade? If Minor League baseball happens I'll rent what passes as a suite at one of the NC minor league parks if you and others want to get together.

Wolfman21

Almost gave Tansel one of my patented absurd contract extensions but I had a feeling he'd go down at just the wrong time like he had in the past. By the way, when we gonna have a WBL North Cackalaka get together comrade? If Minor League baseball happens I'll rent what passes as a suite at one of the NC minor league parks if you and others want to get together.

hes actually been amazing for me. 3B was prolly my worst position and hes solidified it over the last 2 seasons...7.4 WAR over the last two seasons and this one isn't done. First time hes been injured as well.

And i imagine now that Cooper has opened things up a little more, the minor league parks will start allowing folks in. Not sure I feel like wearing a mask for 3 hours while i sit 20 feet away from the next person though, so ill prolly just watch from home til this shits over

TonyGin&Juice

hes actually been amazing for me. 3B was prolly my worst position and hes solidified it over the last 2 seasons...7.4 WAR over the last two seasons and this one isn't done. First time hes been injured as well.

And i imagine now that Cooper has opened things up a little more, the minor league parks will start allowing folks in. Not sure I feel like wearing a mask for 3 hours while i sit 20 feet away from the next person though, so ill prolly just watch from home til this shits over

I ain't doing baseball in North Carolina in a mask. That's gonna be a no from me doge. Open it up or don't bother is my take.

If Cooper opens it up I'm down with renting out a suite.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wait... you live in North Carolina? You want a nUtopia Bugaloo in Kinston?

TonyGin&Juice

Wait... you live in North Carolina? You want a nUtopia Bugaloo in Kinston?
Nah b, I live in BLEAKSBURG now. That whole crackup at the common sense riots and ma’wife getting a baller jerb here was all it took for me to leave the frozen tundra behind.
I say again Tony is everywhere and nowhere simultaneously.
Considering how many heads I’m apparently living in rent free this is likely true.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Expanded rosters just in time as the injury bug cropped up in the clubhouse this SZN.
Light bearer due back in a week.
Pary to the electric indy devs in the ether to see the Tutankhamuns out to the paloffs.
giphy.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Bainton picked up a monthlong DTD injury so I had to bring Poisson up, something I definitely didn't want to do this season. He homered in his first at bat.

2nd ab, he swung at the first pitch he saw and flied out in the 1st. Still, good debut!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You need to suck harder, Tulips! I want all the chrome off that trailer hitch by the end of the month!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Hegstrom Acclaimed Top Pitcher in August
Thursday, September 1st, 2089
"The kid had it all working last month," a veteran teammate told reporters. "He keeps up those kind of numbers, we might have to start inviting him out with us after the games."

Is William Hegstrom A Clubhouse Distraction?
Monday, September 5th, 2089
Baseball News Network is reporting that several members of the Helsingborg Hammers have spoken out anonymously about the negative impact that William Hegstrom is having on the clubhouse.

The players have evidently said that William Hegstrom has a "toxic attitude" and is having a negative impact on team morale.

When asked about it, Markus Bøe refused to comment.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
3-7 in the last 10 for absolutely no good reason... Rob Burton pitching lights out for most of the season lost 4 straight. I hate this game.

Wolfman21

3-7 in the last 10 for absolutely no good reason... Rob Burton pitching lights out for most of the season lost 4 straight. I hate this game.

No good reason? They didn't score more runs than the other team....thats a pretty good reason. Hell, i'm 3-7 over my last 10 as well...shit happens

TonyGin&Juice

It could be worse - you could have traded away future picks to fix the offense and end up in fifth place with a payroll that's going nowhere but up.