• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I don't care. Bottom teams have been the bottom teams forever. Top teams have been the top teams forever. Theres a significant split between owners that spend time in the sim and owners that don't. The ones that do, are at the top. The ones that don't, are at the bottom. No amount of draft changes, IFA changes, FA changes, etc is gonna change that.
gonna need ma’life to go back to shit city for me to go back to spending time in the sim like I did in the 2050s. Winning at life too much right now shitting on bums on Twitter, owning Bug Man Olds in the NYTimes comments, and getting the Branch Covidians ready for a summer tour.
Exporting
Exporting is like being a Padres fan - you get excited every March for the season, get delusionally dreaming of them owning the Dodgers like Dubai guest workers, only to stop watching or caring once July comes around and you know they aren’t getting that second wild card spot.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
ANOTHER SP injury?

YkRZ.gif

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Don’t want Kabul in the chip. Like 1-7 or something is our record against that outfit this season.

Halp @doh !