• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....KNUD.....KNUD....
Hayvis is in twitch chat for 15 minutes and already almost has copypastas down! Now try adding PogChamps or SeemsGoods in between each KNUD

Also @Karl Hungus to whatever degree we care, you may want to set the game category to OOTP21 on twitch in case we want to do some CROOOTING

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Hayvis is in twitch chat for 15 minutes and already almost has copypastas down! Now try adding PogChamps or SeemsGoods in between each KNUD

Also @Karl Hungus to whatever degree we care, you may want to set the game category to OOTP21 on twitch in case we want to do some CROOOTING

I couldn't find one! There's a category for OOTP 17, lol. Also OOTP GO!

Wolfman21

Good series @Wolfman21 seems like we play every year.

This is fucking 1776 all over again @havyis. I'm not going easy on you.

you're my new NDR, lol. If Sertel hadn't gotten injured in game 2 and we pull that one out instead of blowing it, maybe it changes the series, maybe not. But yeah, good series.