• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Congrats @doh! I thought I was gonna have a special rubberband winning team when even the trogs like @pavel were hitting lights out and Seoul got knocked out of the way, lol. A good season for the ol' riggers anyway!

Losing in extra innings in Game1 probably doomed me with my pitching setup of ALL RELIEVERS.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Can't wait to use the pool!

days_inn_pool_view_3.jpg

And have dinner at IHOP!

47315934.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Cornock was very good for me... THANK YOU @hayvis

But there is NO CHACNE IN HELL you are taking MadKang from me as scout. He single-handily prevented @Wooly roids from getting a ring.

It looked like you didn't have him last year.... Was just taking someone who I thought was out of a job.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Congrats Doh. Good to see Acheson get another ring.
Thanks... I'm going to miss bin Fatin a lot. I thought I had some young arms for the future but all 3 have had their arms explode. The contract I signed him to makes me nervous. 5/75 is risky for a 28 yo FRAGILE catcher. We'll see how it works.

The long term effects though of no IFA and how the current financials are forced me into some decisions already with TO/arb. A couple of guys I may have to non-tender that I don't want to. I'm out a 1st next draft too.

I had to trade 2 1's + a 24 yo #1/2 SP to get this ring. Long term effects will be felt. Good for the league. I had to leverage future assets for current winning. The FA prices forced me to. This is how it should be.

Soonerfan09

Thanks... I'm going to miss bin Fatin a lot. I thought I had some young arms for the future but all 3 have had their arms explode. The contract I signed him to makes me nervous. 5/75 is risky for a 28 yo FRAGILE catcher. We'll see how it works.

The long term effects though of no IFA and how the current financials are forced me into some decisions already with TO/arb. A couple of guys I may have to non-tender that I don't want to. I'm out a 1st next draft too.

I had to trade 2 1's + a 24 yo #1/2 SP to get this ring. Long term effects will be felt. Good for the league. I had to leverage future assets for current winning. The FA prices forced me to. This is how it should be.
I agree with all of this completely, but I still want IFA back, especially if I’m not going to get any scouting discoveries.

I do think extensions need to catch up to the FA market salaries if what we saw last season is going to become the norm.
I propose that extensions cannot be offered until the last year or arb with the same rules applying.