• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Who was it that told me that Daniel Johnson's 7 year contract extension in 2078 was too long and persuaded me to trade him away for peanuts? LEGENDARY PLAYOFF STATS SO FAR.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Strict on occasion highest rested. Sorry. A better way to explain would be - Do I have to reset my rotation every export in the playoffs?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah I just do strict order. I used to do highest rested because it'd get my #1 guy an extra start or two. But I think long term restricting innings is good.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Good games. You are obviously EXTREMELY lucky to be leading.
Throwing out that trap...

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Still a nice boost for a 4th though. Also, for the first time in about 5 seasons, I've actually managed to acquire outfield talent in most positions.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@pavel wins the 2088 LEAGUESHIP MVP AWARD!

In the playoffs he is hitting .357/.438/.714 for an OPS of 1.152. He also has 4 HRs and 9 RBIs!

Against FB he pretty much won the game all by hisself, with 3 hits (2 HRs) and a walk in 3 ABs

He will also be available on a free transfer in the offseason for anyone who wants to share a piece of Utopia lore!

I can't ever find the website these days, so here is a screenshot of his player page (note the OSA ratings selected for @Mr. Radpants ). He's a liability in the field, but he's got a good bat, especially against lefties!