• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Will be later tonight so JD can export. @fignuts are you able to export yet?

Ooe3.gif

JD killing immersion, smh

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I thought it was going to be another Braveheart/Wooly trade and I was going to have to book myself a reservation at Tony’s favorite cafe. Glad he didn’t quite pan out for you lol.
I mean at the time Nuh was the best SS in the league and like 25. It seemed win/win to me.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh shit. @Karl Hungus . Thanks for waiting for me. I thought you'd just start without me. I read that JD couldn't start till later and assumed that was fair enough. I thoroughly expect to dispatch Moscow anyway, as they are shit, so was going to join in after that.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@pavel you hit 30 Hrs this season and hit .282/.325/.505 for an OPS of .830!

Unfortunately you are slow AF and were a major liability in the field, putting up -8 ZR in LF!

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Tijuana up 2-0 in series and 4-0 in game 3.... Will @hayvis complain about the game when a team with a -29 RD is beating up on a 109 win team?

jdlikewhoa

Wow. Absolutely did not expect to pull that one out. I think we wasted bases loaded in the 8th and figured it’d be downhill from there.