• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

Wolfman21

im gonna be out of town this weekend, so if i happen to make the playoffs, unless we do the last sim of the season before 4:00 PM EST tomorrow, or hold off the playoffs sim until Sunday evening........i'm gonna need some help setting up my playoff roster

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
im gonna be out of town this weekend, so if i happen to make the playoffs, unless we do the last sim of the season before 4:00 PM EST tomorrow, or hold off the playoffs sim until Sunday evening........i'm gonna need some help setting up my playoff roster

Just PM me. It will be in the evening since I have to import the draft, too.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There"s no need to get upset guys. It's only a stupid baseball game. I know you all like to take it seriously, but I'm here for the friendship, not for the winning. Some of you just need to take deep breaths and get things in perspective.

There's been a lot of people lose their shit recently. @Orlando , @jdlikewhoa @Soonerfan09 just to name a few. I think a more altruistic approach might help you feel better about things. Instead of focusing on the things that are bothering you about the game, try to do something nice like comforting someone on the shit pants thread, or maybe even take it outside of the forum and go and buy an ice cream for a stranger

I'll never be bothered by anyone getting upset or crying because they lost, but sometimes it just seems completely preventable.

Last edited:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

or laugh at this doofus

jdlikewhoa

There"s no need to get upset guys. It's only a stupid baseball game. I know you all like to take it seriously, but I'm here for the friendship, not for the winning. Some of you just need to take deep breaths and get things in perspective.

There's been a lot of people lose their shit recently. @Orlando , @jdlikewhoa @Soonerfan09 just to name a few. I think a more altruistic approach might help you feel better about things. Instead of focusing on the things that are bothering you about the game, try to do something nice like comforting someone on the shit pants thread, or maybe even take it outside of the forum and go and buy an ice cream for a stranger

I'll never be bothered by anyone getting upset or crying because they lost, but sometimes it just seems completely preventable.
I am pretty PISSED

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Careful, a playin game re-sim catapulted Tony to a ship and put us in hell sim. I feel like I'm in the good sim again, but things are tenuous at best!

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Exported. F U to mobiledevs. I had Calhau in strategies as 'do not play' for 7 days and he pitched last sim. CAn't start him until game 3.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Riggers are READY2ROLL. This is one of my all time favorite teams. I LOVE when I hit that 90 win goal exactly. WARS were won all over the field from many different players, and we've got a nice defensive lineup with the exception of LF, where BIG DICK NICK still won 6 wars anyway. Most of this crew has been together for years, including a big group that came up through the minor leagues together. THE RIGGER PLAYOFF GOAT PITCHER LAWRENCE HICKS IS BACK in the starting lineup at almost 40 after an injury put him into that role.... but I have more confidence in him than any rigger player ever. My SUPER STOPPER BULLPEN is playing well. Lots of home grown drafted talent, etc.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Riggers are READY2ROLL. This is one of my all time favorite teams. I LOVE when I hit that 90 win goal exactly. WARS were won all over the field from many different players, and we've got a nice defensive lineup with the exception of LF, where BIG DICK NICK still won 6 wars anyway. Most of this crew has been together for years, including a big group that came up through the minor leagues together. THE RIGGER PLAYOFF GOAT PITCHER LAWRENCE HICKS IS BACK in the starting lineup at almost 40 after an injury put him into that role.... but I have more confidence in him than any rigger player ever. My SUPER STOPPER BULLPEN is playing well. Lots of home grown drafted talent, etc.
Just take out Seoul please. Kthxbai

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ready to get swept. Shockingly we played Seoul pretty even this year until that last series.