• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’ve always gone through that manager menu for downloading the latest wbl file. Will be sure to follow your steps when I get back in this evening. Thanks y’all for the troubleshooting tips.
As long as I’ve played the game the new file has existed in the same place.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Don’t click import from FTP. Click File > Online League > Download Latest League File
giphy.gif

Now what @Karl Hungus @Yankee151 @Orlando ? Should I add a mgr? Create a new one since Nuts is pushing 70?

Last edited:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Corporate takeover (have design sets for all 4 levels on the ready) or Renewal of the ‘ghost stripes’ original design.

Which does Utopia choose?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
How about this, I'll post em up. If the consensus is they suck as bad as my first go around in logo, I'll leave it be and focus on roster building.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
They are. Wasn't sure if the logo and uniforms were readily available. Better to be prepared than show up empty-handed

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
And thanks go out to y'all for taking the time this afternoon to sort me out with some troubleshooting.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hope the Badger does some good work for you @fignuts - No-one wanted him when I put him up for trade.

In other news - Who said 5th rounders can't play in the WBL - Look at David Ray!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Hope the Badger does some good work for you @fignuts - No-one wanted him when I put him up for trade.

In other news - Who said 5th rounders can't play in the WBL - Look at David Ray!
He's end of rotation/minors depth. But maybe he can catch lightning in a bottle with the stuff.
And if he's :turrible:he gone to the FA heap.

edit: Additionaly, I dunno the talent rating floor yet. Looks like 60/65 is WBL standard

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
He's end of rotation/minors depth. But maybe he can catch lightning in a bottle with the stuff.
And if he's :turrible:he gone to the FA heap.

edit: Additionaly, I dunno the talent rating floor yet. Looks like 60/65 is WBL standard

60/65 in what? Pretty hard to find that in movement and control at the moment. There are also so many players that perform to stats than a few years ago. Excuse me if I've dumbed this conversation. I'm Ingerlish...

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
60/65 in what? Pretty hard to find that in movement and control at the moment. There are also so many players that perform to stats than a few years ago. Excuse me if I've dumbed this conversation. I'm Ingerlish...

In the money ratings; stuff and contact.

Is beisbol more convoluted than cricket? Idk much of your Blernsball

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
In the money ratings; stuff and contact.

Is beisbol more convoluted than cricket? Idk much of your Blernsball

Baseball and Cricket pretty similar in fundamentals. 50 is usually the floor for most things. If you can get a talented fielder or a pitcher with high movement/control, you won't need 60. Stats are also more important than ever imo.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I didn’t like the Tuts branding but didn’t he take over the Kings? My concern is the Isel of Man Men
Errything can stay set. Just a jersey/logo/namechange for the WBL franchise since the files are still on hand in the league folders.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Paris are now Tijuana everybody. To celebrate, and make the players feel back at home, we've decided to play really badly again. @Karl Hungus , can you change my colours to Messican flag colours please and don't change the stadium name - We decided to take 'H.L . Hub Hollis Field' with us, brick by brick. Here's the logo for everyone that wants it -

tj brass final 150 (2).png

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Paris are now Tijuana everybody. To celebrate, and make the players feel back at home, we've decided to play really badly again. @Karl Hungus , can you change my colours to Messican flag colours please and don't change the stadium name - We decided to take 'H.L . Hub Hollis Field' with us, brick by brick. Here's the logo for everyone that wants it -

View attachment 14758

Ah. Another underworld challenger (tuts v. de la meurte) has stepped to the ring.
giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
When I get around to it,, and if Karl can be bothered, I might move my AAA to Mexico City as the 'Mexico City Messicans'.

Wolfman21

I think this is overall the best Kabul team since i've come back. Off to a good start being carried by my pitching made up of 3 first round picks, an 8th round pick and a guy from a cum dump in my first season. Bats are struggling a little bit out of the gate...but I think they'll come around some

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Owner wants a chip this season. This squad is borderline playoffs. I guess injuries will have a role to be played.

Farm is swiss cheese. Have signed numerous under 24's to see if they pop. cause these drafts are :turrible:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think this is overall the best Kabul team since i've come back. Off to a good start being carried by my pitching made up of 3 first round picks, an 8th round pick and a guy from a cum dump in my first season. Bats are struggling a little bit out of the gate...but I think they'll come around some

Are you masturbating again?