• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wait a second... Do they have slot values now? Draft bonus penalties?

If so.... this blows.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He's interesting... The difference between 65 and 70 range as a CF is massive in the game. If he can play just slightly above average CF, he could be better than that 3B.
For sure. He's probably more of a corner OF, but those two are 1a and 1b for me. There are probably 2 WBL ready SP as well and a @Wolfman21 first round RP special.

jdlikewhoa

He's interesting... The difference between 65 and 70 range as a CF is massive in the game. If he can play just slightly above average CF, he could be better than that 3B.

Montanez is a 65. Someone save me from myself and take him off my hands

Wolfman21

For sure. He's probably more of a corner OF, but those two are 1a and 1b for me. There are probably 2 WBL ready SP as well and a @Wolfman21 first round RP special.

I remember when taking billy Humphrey, who ended up being the 2nd best player from that draft mind you, being selected was laughed at. Now multiple relievers are selected in the first round every draft

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ronald Riggs was aruguably better, but regardless he was the second best position player that year and was an 11th rounder. Crazy.

Wolfman21

I thought you did it again even more recently, but I might be misremembering.

Nah, my first round pitchers recently have been starters...ercan, flores and the clutch Dutch from this last draft. I guess you could count bin wakil as well though hes a better, healthier shohei ohtani