• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Not only have I exported I've also fixed my minor league logos! Since I'm relocating to MAGA land Imma need to move some of my minor leagues babby!

Would love the logo files to update ma game. Also @Orlando , please, please, please can you find the logos zip that used to be linked up on the OOTP sticky thread.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’ve been looking for you and Tony, but most things have been lost. I think I have most the logos in my saved game. I’ll check when I export.

Wolfman21

i haven't had logos for anything but the WBL teams in multiple iterations of OOTP...prolly since like 16 or 17, lol.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Would love the logo files to update ma game. Also @Orlando , please, please, please can you find the logos zip that used to be linked up on the OOTP sticky thread.

Let me make sure they still work after this next export and I'll send them over babby. We probably need to put them on the server though if we want them to update automatically.

@bruin228 let me know if you need a OOTP21 code I have an extra.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I’ve been looking for you and Tony, but most things have been lost. I think I have most the logos in my saved game. I’ll check when I export.

There was a zip file that used to be lanked off the site in dropbox, but it's expired. If my old computer hadn't died an awful death I would have it..... I would think someone has to.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ShimmeringWholeGoshawk-max-1mb.gif

jdlikewhoa

Well played. I was winning the ship this season before FA got ruined. Guess that leaves us only one option... Reverse it all and start over.