• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

Soonerfan09

We're in a bit of a break with the game (which I believe is needed), but should be starting back up fairly soon. What's our plan moving forward?

We talked about moving to '21 when the season starts, is that still the plan? Are we recruiting? If no one else is, I'll make a post on the OOTP forums today, but I need to know the plan going forward. What else needs to be done? I can also sim some seasons on '21 if that's what we are waiting for.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I've been talking to someone. Hopefully he'll take one of the open teams.

As for '21, I think we all own it at this point? I know someone mentioned there being issues with waivers in online leagues, but I don't know the details or how big a problem that would be for us.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I've been talking to someone. Hopefully he'll take one of the open teams.

As for '21, I think we all own it at this point? I know someone mentioned there being issues with waivers in online leagues, but I don't know the details or how big a problem that would be for us.

Nope. I've been waiting for when we actually move to it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm happy to do whatever. Still trying to persuade my friend to join, as he's perfect for the group, but he got bored in lockdown and decided to unretire, and so is now more busy. I reckon I can get him in at some point though.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I've been simming :dunno:

It's honestly up to everyone else. I have no problem taking a break while we look for new owners or wait on another patch from IndyDevs.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Laptop just got delivered so I'm going to attempt to get my team set back up. Might need the link to the folder and that ,gta file for the managers.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
No matter what year the sim is in, @hayvis pitchers are still fucked.

index.php

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
To get good predictions there is some file I have to delete after everyone gets their exports in.

Also, OOTP released a hotfix the other day that addressed several multiplayer issues.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We still are on 20 yeah? I can export on 20 but I noticed 21 is on opening day sale so I dunno if we already upgraded or no

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We still are on 20 yeah? I can export on 20 but I noticed 21 is on opening day sale so I dunno if we already upgraded or no

On 20, yeah. I don't know if this fixed all the issues but the changelog had several multiplayer fixes. We should either switch right now or go through this season and see if any other patches come out.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
A surprisingly high number of unique shirts in that collage

When I met my wife I owned a total of 3 unique casual shirts (not counting t-shirts/workou shirts), so it's a good thing she occasionally buys clothes that I might wear.

Looking at the collage I could probably use some more shirts that aren't green/blue/plaid, lol.