• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Draft Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Still a couple guys I luh if anyone wants to trade for current players/future picks!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - not being able to change my pick two picks late and no comps adds a new layer of pathetic bullshit to this league. At least if we're going hard on no comps then let people rectify their mistake if they see it. I call wanker bullshit.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Mopral of the fucking story @goblue96 , is don't make a mistake, as this league is a bunch of pendants that will use any excuse just to rise one pick up on their board.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Fuck this bullshit. Bunch of fucking cunts that will carry on being cunts even though barely anyone is interest and the league is dying. Might as well be in a league on the fucking Gaming Tailgate. This reminds me of when those fucking jerkoffs were on the board.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
To be honest, I'm the only interesting thing about this league for a year now. Nothing else written on it is remotely interesting, so in a way I'm sort of glad I'm losing my shit with it again.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
@Karl Hungus - not being able to change my pick two picks late and no comps adds a new layer of pathetic bullshit to this league. At least if we're going hard on no comps then let people rectify their mistake if they see it. I call wanker bullshit.
chill. out. man.