• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2084 Draft Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Round 5. I guess I had two hours, but you tagged me at 7:46 and then my time was up at 8:12.

I tagged you when I saw you were up, but it was a while after when my pick happened since it was off my list. Sorry. You want me to take you off auto?

Wolfman21

I meant the person before me who failed to tag me.

I wasnt around to make my 3rd round pick, so it autod me, and somehow in 4 hours, it autod me, you and 2 more picks happened. The next person @'ed after i was for the 3rd rounder was yankee 4 hrs later. So we went from pick 9 to pick 13 in 4 hours with 2 ppl getting autod

Wolfman21

You wouldn't. Which is why its definitely best to bitch about it before knowing. I agree with you. Fuck me for not @'ing you when I was away from all tech all day that day without having a heads up about it.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I auto'd BUF & UK, then tagged wolfmad. Two hours went by, so he went on auto. Two more hours then went by, at which point Rad is put on auto. GoBlue notices that it's his pick, takes some bum, and then it looks like Travis picked from a list. GoBlue then tags Yankee to say that he's up.

There's your four picks in 4:16