• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2084 Draft Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
This class looks pretty good- some of them aren't wheelchair-bound!

Do's:

Choose between the FOUR Belorussian comrades
Select a long-term starter at SS or 3b
Pick Ger "Assman" Asseldonk

Don'ts:
Pick the pitcher with an arthritic elbow
Hold Niven Kennerson hostage

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This class looks pretty good- some of them aren't wheelchair-bound!

Do's:

Choose between the FOUR Belorussian comrades
Select a long-term starter at SS or 3b
Pick Ger "Assman" Asseldonk

Don'ts:
Pick the pitcher with an arthritic elbow
Hold Niven Kennerson hostage

@hayvis will draft the wheelchair-bound players for us!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Did you DFA him as well? There's specific waiver rules that are complicated, but I believe you get one chance to pull someone back off waivers. I can't remember how OOTP models it though.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/Waivers
Not sure as I don't know what that is.... Whenever I've claimed players it's been under the condition that they had one chance to revoke it. I never got that chance. I've contemplated giving Walls to @doh before anyway so it doesn't matter and if I added him to our Tolny trade it would still be generous in my favour, so I have zero problems with this. I'm just interested how it works if you can explain.

Soonerfan09

Bin Fatin if you need a pitcher, Chong if you need a 2B, possibly Grul if you need an elite fielding SS who can hit decent. Also some really good cathers and an elite closer.

Actually, there are a ton of good pitchers and it's hard to tell who is actually the best. Probably have to decide if you want a college age or HS age, control vs stuff vs movement, number of pitches, etc.

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

Hopefully I picked right since ya'll sabotaged the game file and didn't put a new one up. @berlin whoever that is

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Not sure as I don't know what that is.... Whenever I've claimed players it's been under the condition that they had one chance to revoke it. I never got that chance. I've contemplated giving Walls to @doh before anyway so it doesn't matter and if I added him to our Tolny trade it would still be generous in my favour, so I have zero problems with this. I'm just interested how it works if you can explain.
The only option is Waive/DFA (put on irrevocable waivers) once you're out of options.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif