• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Wolfman21

He's one of about 12 CAPTAINS :laughing:

then no wonder. Theres so much leadership that he can't possibly fail.

On a Kabul note....Cheng hao lu wants to be traded.......lmao. At what point did declining/almost dead 35 year olds on 17.5 million dollar contracts start thinking they could request, well, anything?

Wolfman21

Jack Miller misses out on the Topia League batting title by .004 points in his rookie season. Damn. Still 7.1 WARS won which ties him with Guillermo Mora for the 4th best overall season in Kabul Bulls history for a position player.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Jack Miller misses out on the Topia League batting title by .004 points in his rookie season. Damn. Still 7.1 WARS won which ties him with Guillermo Mora for the 4th best overall season in Kabul Bulls history for a position player.

I don't think I realized that he was from NC State.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'll run more this afternoon.

Did anyone notice if the exit velocity/ hit location info was in the live sim last playoffs? I'm wondering if something has updated or is '20 doesn't play nice with that software. @Travis7401 was it this last playoffs where we had that game where the livesim ended in a tie?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
GGs Soonerfan

Now to see if we'll have the QUINNEY/OKOTH REVENGE TOUR or the BATTLE OF THE TWO MOST RECENT ORGS TO RELOCATE for the right to lose to Seoul

Soonerfan09

GGs Soonerfan

Now to see if we'll have the QUINNEY/OKOTH REVENGE TOUR or the BATTLE OF THE TWO MOST RECENT ORGS TO RELOCATE for the right to lose to Seoul
Good series and good luck.
Disappointing end of the season for us. Bullpen was bad, offense was bad, starters weren’t great either. We’ll have another offseason of organization
changing