• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA!

DO YOU WANT A LIVE DRAFT 1st ROUND?

• Total voters

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yankee can do 10pm+ on Saturday, which is almost breakfast time Sunday here, which would also be fine.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I assumed no means you don’t want to attend!

The vote was whether we should do it or not. I voted no, because it will be hard to attend and this is probably going to ruin the only thing I really enjoy in this game and ruin the league for me.

Since you guys decided to go ahead, I'll try to make it. Thanks

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lisbon is up with a 96 hour timer and also the draft is being held in the Large Magelleanic Clouds so that's how long it'll take their pick to be sent to the podium.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
As a reminder, I posted a bunch of draft reviews and a full BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE board earlier in the thread if you want a starting point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This is it for those too lazy to look it up

Also it's wrong but I'm not sharing my BORD with anyone but the draft O's until after 1-6

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If we cut the time limit on rounds 3-8 or wherever people turn on Otto it'll be absolutely fine. It was insanely slow last time in those rounds.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I got my draft list ready which should be good through round 2. Would love to attend the live draft, but if not, I need it recorded, and also a representative.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LIVE DRAFT FOR ROUND ONE STARTS EXACTLY AT 7PM EASTERN TIME ON SUNDAY! SHOW UP IN THE UTOPIA DISCORD FOR LIVE CHAT WITH SEXY TRAVIS! 5 MINUTE PICK TIMER!

If you can't attend, please either make a list on the draft website, specify if you want BPA from the big board, or PM a representative to make a pick for you based on whatever criteria ya'll want. Whatever you do, the pick will be made within 5 minutes!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think we'll be in the OOTP Discord area in general (if that exists?), and I will be voice chatting to myself or others who choose to join!

I have almost finished my 54 player draft board which takes me through my two 4th rounders. I'M GOING TO WIN THIS DRAFT (I'm not because this game is shit and I am not very good at it). Will post my big big board up on the Freedom thread when finished, if anyone wants to look.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Make sure you record this shit so I can watch tomorrow. I would like whoever's declaring my picks for me to put on a Freedom hat.