• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I have to install on a new computer if I'm going to export. Is the file in the FAQ still what I need to download?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah that should be it, if not then its somewhere in the 2077 season thread

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Download this. Go into your OOTP files (on windows, should be documents/ootp19/saved_games, put that .lg file in the saved_games folder. When you open the game itll be there in your saved games so just load it up, then sign into your user and check for a new file to download.

This isn't working for me. There's no world.dat in this file, I can't import it and it isn't showing up as a saved game to load.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You BUMS need to get on the ball and break out them FLEECE JACKETS while I'm still in the JUST GOT FIRED DEPRESSION and ready to give away GOATS for crumbs.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
RichAggressiveChicken-small.gif

You BUMS need to get on the ball and break out them FLEECE JACKETS while I'm still in the JUST GOT FIRED DEPRESSION and ready to give away GOATS for crumbs.

RichAggressiveChicken-small.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well it doesn't work.

If you need to edit my roster to start tonight, here's what I can gather based on website:

-Tillini to starting catcher, Cordero to AAA
-New relievers Sanchez and Alfaqueque to roster. Sanchez to Stopper, Alfaqueueue to MR, Use More.
-If I still don't have a fifth starter, move Antonio Pinena to SP.

I think that leaves two demotions, Dan Becket and Arias.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Well it doesn't work.

If you need to edit my roster to start tonight, here's what I can gather based on website:

-Tillini to starting catcher, Cordero to AAA
-New relievers Sanchez and Alfaqueque to roster. Sanchez to Stopper, Alfaqueueue to MR, Use More.
-If I still don't have a fifth starter, move Antonio Pinena to SP.

I think that leaves two demotions, Dan Becket and Arias.

Ok.

It's just not showing up in the folder?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My entire success this season revolves around scrappy American Cade Carter with his all yellow hitting ability

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk