• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

jdlikewhoa

Uh I'll do that later tonight and pull exports again

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Fucking hell. @Yankee151 , you did two sims, and I couldn't update my offer for the pitcher you took. I see he wants more money and then the next message he's gone to Sol....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The last I saw of him yesterday, it just said "pending offer". Only after last night's sim do I get two messages - the first of which he wants me to up his offer, and the second says he's signed with you. If that's legit then absolutely fine (have made alternative arrangements anyway). It just seems weird to me and has never happened before.

yankee.png

jdlikewhoa

The last I saw of him yesterday, it just said "pending offer". Only after last night's sim do I get two messages - the first of which he wants me to up his offer, and the second says he's signed with you. If that's legit then absolutely fine (have made alternative arrangements anyway). It just seems weird to me and has never happened before.

View attachment 8823
Yes thats possible. He simmed to the 6th and we're still on the 6th. Good to know you're after Amicis too :smug:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah players vary in how many days between offers they'll accept but usually they get to the point where they'll wait one day then sign, and since we're on 3 day sims that's their "final" offer

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah players vary in how many days between offers they'll accept but usually they get to the point where they'll wait one day then sign, and since we're on 3 day sims that's their "final" offer

Cool. I just put two and two together and thought you'd simmed ahead further. I only wanted him for the fan interest. According to @Travis7401 he gonna give up 20-30 homers anyway.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The two-a-day offseason Sims were the best. That would never fly nowadays. HAVES something something

Hard times create strong GMs. Strong GMs create good times. Good times create weak GMs. And, weak GMs create hard times.