• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2078 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
TIME TO FIRE UP THE REVERSE "MAJOR LEAGUE" SPEECH:

If we don't win this whole fucking thing I'm having a fire sale and moving this CURSED franchise to St Paul.

DON'T FAIL ME RAFAEL 'HIT SQUAD' CONTRERAS - CHANNEL UR INNER JAKE TAYLOR OR GET READY TO FINISH UR CAREER IN FUCKING MEXICO!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The last time I won a PLAY-IN @NML blocked me for a real-life year and I won the whole thing beating a STACKED Hammers team with possibly the worst bottom third of a lineup ever constructed.

That was when the sim glitched, Donald Trump then won the election 6 weeks later. Maybe this will unfuck the sim and that trog will die.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It was September 2016/2059 and the sim and real date aligned, which was my major clue that THIS was the specific re-sim where we jumped into the bad version of the sim where all the losers and shitheads win. It started with controversial re-sim because of non-pulled exports, which allowed the Manatees to generate like 4 extra wins and tie the Kings for 4th, leading to the play-in game and @NML wasn't given the opportunity to adjust his lineup for the play in? You then acted like a complete cunt poor winner, and of course went on to win it all, because this version of the sim rewards such poor behavior. 6 weeks later, my hypothesis was confirmed with another shithead loser won the election.

At least @NML got something out of the re-sim, because he won that bortles bet.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm so good at teambuilding I made Buffalo make the playoffs even when Lloyd tried to tank

(Also I would've waited like 4 more years to call up some of those guys Lloyd did and would've went under .500 again, but)

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Why have I just found the create team photo option? Why isn't everyone using this and posting their team photos up all the time? Maybe it's because you're all useless geeks?

Anyway here is the team photo for the famous 5th place championship winning all time greatest Paris Freedom team of 2078 -

paris_freedom_2078-10-04 copy.png

Wolfman21

Damn homey you been gone long for too long, I had weight loss surgery in May and can't taste sugar now. Were you in prison or what? Fuck what these other hoez say but I'm glad ur back boss. Now get an avatar.

As many posts since my return a few days ago as there had been the whole season. Love me, hate me...the people want me.

Glad to hear youre doing well. Ive actually gone on a no sugar, lowish carb diet for the past month and a half and mixed it with some exercise as well. Down 15 pounds. Wanna lose another 30 and ill be happy where im at. Kinda let myself go after getting married and settled and when baby came, it really worsened. Gotta get back on that horse

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Gotta get back on that horse

Just don't get on this one, I speak from experience:

tumblr_npk88z5ADh1uwku0jo1_1280.jpg