• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

Yankee151

TWINK Stadium
I'm sick as a dog and can't get to the store to buy more thermal paste or heatsink, as i'm using all my mental energy on finishing up client work and going to my physical labor jerb. But my next sim will probably be Tuesday if things work out

Yankee151

TWINK Stadium
An impromptu SUMMER MEETINGS is going on right now on the Island of Oahu, equidistantish between Seoul, Buffalo Metropolis, and Las Vegas. More to come in the coming days.

TonyGin&Juice

Magic City Refugee
Alright, managed to get Apple to resurrect my MacBook Air so I’m back BABBY. Are we going to do a playoff sim today or what? Four seed magic here we cum!!!