• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
??

Hooson Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis

Monday, September 9th, 2075
Dublin Distillers' first baseman, Kyne Hooson, had been feeling under the weather for some time. His legs tingled, his arms ached, and at times his vision blurred and he had trouble seeing the ball. After encouragement from his wife, Hooson went to see a doctor, who sent him to get an MRI done. The scan showed plaque located on Hooson's spine. The diagnosis: MS. "I had a feeling something was up, and I'm glad I saw a doctor when I did. I hope to play through this and stop when the doc tells me to."

Hooson has seen his error percentage increase and his OBP fall over the last month, and the slump may be attributed to his disease. Dublin Distillers owner, Don Drain Jr., held a press conference yesterday to confirm the team's dedication to Hooson. "We in the Dublin Distillers Front Office will work to see Kyne through this tough time and hope he can stick with us as long as possible."

07/25/2075 Injured (Back tightness), day-to-day for one week.
08/17/2075 Injured (Back spasms), day-to-day for 1-2 weeks.
09/09/2075 Injured (Multiple Sclerosis (DTD)), out for 5 days.

10/04/2075 Injured (Back spasms), day-to-day for 1-2 weeks.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
no. Way in the green. But I normally end up negative cash because of revenue sharing.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Scored three runs in four games against the worst staff in the playoffs

Kill me Pete
Yeesh. Did not expect a sweep. That rubberband put the H2H right about at your winning percentage.