• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Draft

NML

Haven’t looked in game but this class looks awesome.

I’d definitely grab extra picks/move up, I’ve got an extra bat in my outfield

NML

Eidman has the best ratings we’ve had for a draft bat in like a decade and he’s dropped to 1-3. My scout doesn’t love him but that’s hard to pass up

There’s still a ton of guys I like and I’d move up for. Got a Ricky Williams package or can move an outfielder

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Eidman has the best ratings we’ve had for a draft bat in like a decade and he’s dropped to 1-3. My scout doesn’t love him but that’s hard to pass up

There’s still a ton of guys I like and I’d move up for. Got a Ricky Williams package or can move an outfielder
Not sure that’s true, but it depends on what you value I guess.

I might be interested in moving my pick.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Not sure that’s true, but it depends on what you value I guess.

I might be interested in moving my pick.

I took Eidman but only because I didn't feel the expected future value of either of the two SS that were left would be greater than a guy that can legit hit but not field. Navaro Bowman and Otero should both be off my books by the time this kid is ready for the WBL so even as a trog bat he's got some value to me.

NML

I’m talking strictly from a batting ratings perspective. We don’t even have a 75 contact guy in the entire league right now.

NML

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Ah he’s 75 on the draft page.

I wasn’t saying that as a slight to the other picks, it was as a remark to how good this draft is.

I still don’t think as an all around bat we’ve had anyone at his level in a while, even at 70/70/60. I guess maybe Nuh?

Trystão Narvaes is pretty close at 70/65/80. There are a lot of great bats left and some of them even play good to great D. I really wanted one of those shortstops but Eidman is as close to a Narvaes/Golf Mind clone as possible and I didn't see either of those guys as game changers. Eidman's eye is a concern though, especially if you try to compare him to Narvaes/Golf Mind (elite hitters with great eyes). The last time I drafted a guy like this (Randy Gadd) he turned out to be more of an Anthony Rizzo style player with better contact and less of Jose Ramirez and he also had a mid-level eye (50 potential).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If its actually deep does anyone want to trade me a real bat for my 1st (haven't checked but im sure its 1-14 or something)

Schauwn

I haven't looked at any of these fools so I'll punt this until a year I'm paying attention. Who wants to trade up?

NML

I haven't looked at any of these fools so I'll punt this until a year I'm paying attention. Who wants to trade up?

Do you want a future first? I’ll do my first next year, and my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this year for 1-8