• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2074 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
lmbo Tuna comes in and punks someone and walks another to try to blow it. Dublin doing their best to set this sim to rights.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm not mad at all. I saw it coming because sim manager would pull Ric George. There's always a long hook in these live sims.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Oh have I tried!

Just kidding - I'll check my settings. But in general I think the AI is lacking there, at least in live sims. Pretty bad starter walking and giving up hits in 6/7 -> time for a hook in the PALOFFS, period.

I'm guessing they never implemented online managing because those PvE Dragon nerds shouted it down two years ago...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
FYI live sims=regular. I just think you notice whatever bugs you more.

Ok. I didn't know if the engine was running locally or not when you live sim.

Of course I notice it more, it's not like you see it play-to-play on some random game in May. But good to know the live sims are on the same engine so I can adjust strategies based on live sims.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah they basically sim then upload the reports and the live sim app just reads those reports and spits out the game

Somehow I am too dumb to figure out how to do this

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't need to export for the rest of the season so I'm good until whoever I'm playing beats me

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Yankee151 your catcher got hurt in some fluke. I guess he went to a little league game during the off day and got in a fight with another parent. I put in your backup.

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 11.47.52 AM.png

@Soonerfan09 any changes?

Last edited: