• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

NML

I'll throw up predictions after tonight's sim once I can set up depth charts

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I fucked them up and did them at the start of ST so we'll have to create our own. They're up on the website but not accurate

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'll throw up predictions after tonight's sim once I can set up depth charts

I forgot about taxes so I won’t have time. Besides you were right about ur actual predictions being really close to mine . Bet is off!

I’ve got some good ideas for a cool way to park factors and morale doe, so I’ll share when I get a chance

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Roster screen > Active Roster > Click select all radio button > drag to 40-man roster

@everyone

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm trying this year and am only predicted for 69! Give me some of your players.

I'm looking to move one of the Hall of Future GOAT 1Bs but you already got one in ur system that's about ready. You really need to graduate or 40-man John 'Cash' Mitchell before he becomes a minor league free agent like Richie "No Control" Woestenberg. I'd give you some of these MIFs for Cash if you ain't planning to use him this season. We ain't got no pitching.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
i prolly have

I'm too lazy/don't care enough to look it up but our inability to develop starting pitching has been a problem since I took over this team. Bats? No problem. Even a couple of decent gloves. Even developed a couple of relievers. Not so much on the starting pitching. #cursed

Soonerfan09

How long have we been able to watch highlights of the previous days' game? I just saw it for the first time.
Rough start for us so far. My 1-2-3 hitters have been pretty awful, but the rest of my lineup has done surprisingly well. Pitching staff should tighten up a bit, especially when Mosca finishes his rehab assignment. Speaking of, he has one day left on the DL...would an O be able to start his rehab assignment after that day instead of me losing the whole week? @Yankee151 @Orlando

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LoRod injuries starting to kill any chance he had to get to 4,000 hits

Soonerfan09

Watch highlights?
Yes. From the team home screen, in the bottom left corner, it shows the weeks upcoming games as well as one day before the current date. To the right of that game, it shows the score and a linked “highlights” button that allowed me to watch some of my previous game. Not sure how extensive they are, but I believe it is just scoring plays.

Wolfman21

Yes. From the team home screen, in the bottom left corner, it shows the weeks upcoming games as well as one day before the current date. To the right of that game, it shows the score and a linked “highlights” button that allowed me to watch some of my previous game. Not sure how extensive they are, but I believe it is just scoring plays.

you can watch every game, the entire game, if you go to the main league page "scores" tab. On every box score theres a "replay" option. You can watch every play of every game if you so desire

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
How long have we been able to watch highlights of the previous days' game? I just saw it for the first time.
Rough start for us so far. My 1-2-3 hitters have been pretty awful, but the rest of my lineup has done surprisingly well. Pitching staff should tighten up a bit, especially when Mosca finishes his rehab assignment. Speaking of, he has one day left on the DL...would an O be able to start his rehab assignment after that day instead of me losing the whole week? @Yankee151 @Orlando
We don’t do midweek roster moves. I try to make that a blanket rule.

Soonerfan09

We are
daleHunterBAD.gif