• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2072 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
OU might be able to do it after a couple rounds of addy and 3 uses of the best buy hacker gif
Was hoping for the OOUP but I'll oop my own alley on this one

giphy.gif

And yeah I'm simming now, it has been around this time lately

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I just like to complain when it’s early like everyone else complains when it’s late.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The 1B I have has had an unknown injury for 4 sims now. I thought we got rid of that

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That one was just rough to see, but he is so young there is a chance he recovers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think with DTD injuries it's been brought back against our will. Happened to one of my guys too
4 weeks tho? that's shitty programming on their end. i didnt know it was DTD so i didnt put him on the DL which obviously made his injury last longer unless he was dtd for 36 days or some shit

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Yup. Had a nagging DtD injury to open the season with Mena. Lasted 2 months til he went on the DL with an unrelated injury.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Hook up to .396! Will he break through that mystical barrier in the last sim of the regular season?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He may have gotten that small burst from getting a couple games off as I rest up. I guess I have to set it so he doesn't sit in the last week, though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Maybe we should reconvene in North Dakota for the 2073 winter meetings to discuss this anomaly. Plus, every time the riggers host they win the ship!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nail Hook ends up at .396, knocking off Creswell for the Dublin all time record. One point off Scuttlebutt in 2041 which isn't even in the modern WBL era so

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
For some reason the sim was stopped a day before the playoffs. I have my reliever coming back tomorrow from an injury. Will I be able to activate him while still injured or do I need a YO to help?

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}P Marshall Woods{/td}
{td}Herniated disc (back){/td}
{td}1 day{/td}
{td}
On DL, eligible for return{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
For some reason the sim was stopped a day before the playoffs. I have my reliever coming back tomorrow from an injury. Will I be able to activate him while still injured or do I need a YO to help?

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}P Marshall Woods{/td}
{td}Herniated disc (back){/td}
{td}1 day{/td}
{td}
On DL, eligible for return{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

@Yankee151 @Orlando